+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My cycle was officially cancelled today lining has decreased to 3.9mm from 5.9mm but my progesterone is still too high and have to wait for the next cycle however as expected never that simple. WDA is on leave then so we are out for 2 month now. Hopefully 4 months of DHEA will work even better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    My cycle was officially cancelled today lining has decreased to 3.9mm from 5.9mm but my progesterone is still too high and have to wait for the next cycle however as expected never that simple. WDA is on leave then so we are out for 2 month now. Hopefully 4 months of DHEA will work even better.
    Oh Bella, - It sucks doesn't it! How are you feeling wtih the dhea now?

Stillfun, - I'm very sorry about your BFN. ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella -

I went for my 7week scan today. Heartbeat a strong 138, measuring 6week4day, not sure what to make of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I had the most awful day today. Had a large bleed/clot this morning at work. 4 Hours later I had a scan and my bellybean is still hanging in there. I feel so drained but relieved now. I really don't need any more grey hair or my heart kick-started.

Bella-Musicalgal-Sunny - thanks so much for your support. I'd be a total wreck without you guys.

Is anyone able to meet up for a chat-coffee-lunch this Thursday???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Your very welcome Amps...that's what we are here for, support. That's a good strong heartbeat Amps.

Bella - As we have discussed, its all about the "silver" lining. You are so going to be raring to go come October!! Re your post regarding scan days...I think I have had every kind of scan days, including Day 1...not great, but not hugely bad either!!

StillTrying - Sorry to read of your BFN. I hope Dr L has some future direction for you.

MrsP - As I said on the other thread...don't beat yourself up, we have all done silly things whilst cycling. Put all you energies into your next cycle.

Sharlee - Hi...how are you?

MusicalGal - Hi.

AFM
    TMI: I have had ongoing spotting and then an actual bleed (bright red) on Saturday, but all seems okay...no pain and the bleed was over and done with in a couple of minutes. Query subchorionic bleed. HCG keeps double every 48 hours...GP monitoring levels. Have my first OB appointment tomorrow...got in early due to my immune issues, spotting/bleed etc. Besides that, I am cruising along...feeling great (so far)...only had the odd light headed feeling and odd tiredness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, - So glad your bellybeans little heart is pounding away so robustly. But it's an awful reason for you to get another sneak peak of your little one.

Sunny, - So glad that you are seeing the OB tomorrow to get a little more reassurance. It doesn't seem that anyone will get away without some early pregnancy distress. I hope the bleeding is over for both of you.

Hi to everyone else.
    I'm sorry, I can't catch up on thursday, but I'd love to catch up some other time.

AFM, - I should be CD 14 today, but I've started with a light bleed, much like a withdrawal bleed after the OCP prior to a cycle. I'm going to see if I can get a BT tomorrow to confirm this. And then see where to from there.
    Thanks for all your pep talks. You never know, maybe the golden egg was never going to show itself on that cycle anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

I don't have much time but im glad everything is still ok with you preggo ones LOL

I am starting to worry because its been 9 days since my last pregnyl 750mIU injection my bloods last Friday were neg but I still don't have AF, that makes me 22 dpo today, My BBT is still very high indicating high progesterone. Has anyone else had this my usual LP is 12 days but I expected the booster shot to lengthen it a little but not 10 days! I emailed the clinic yesterday because my follow up with Dr L isn't for another 2 weeks but they are hopeless at returning my emails and I hate ringing I feel so desperate. I POA internet Cheepie yesterday and there is still a line (not a 21dpo sort of a line but its not a squinter) I haven't POAS again I might later on today,Im pretty sure im not pregnant because of the test line on the HPT but why hasn't my AF showed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfun, - They haven't got back to my email either, and I phoned this morning as well. Poor Jodie is flat out by herself. They really need to get another nurse. I am going to go in this arvo if I haven't heard soon. But then I am a bit pushy in that regard.
    I definitely think you should go for another BT to make sure. However pregnyl can stay in the system up to 10 days, I've been told. So if you haven't heard from them by friday, and your sticks are still positive. Call them ...

Sunny, - I hope your OB appointment went (is going) well today. Will be nice for you to see your little star again.

Amps, - I hope you are having a better day today .

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsP- I didn't realise you were at CFC!It took 4 emails just to get an appt. setup with DrL.I think AF might finally come today! 23DO and my temp is finally starting to have a downward trend! Im pretty excited for a new cycle FX she show today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny how did the OB appoimtent go?

Hi Mrs P, DJ, Bella, Amps, MusicalGal, Stillfun ect. Hope your all okay?

AFM rang and booked into Wazza 19th March 2014 - suits us perfectly as I have my 2 frosties left and am thinking I may only do 1 transfer next cycle? maybe? DH wants to do 2 again so we need to think on that a bit.... Wazza's nurse was lovely she told me she hoped we won't need to see Wazza and will hopefully get pregnant before then. Such a pleasant change from some of the other nurses I have spoken to.