+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sharlee32: that's great about the safety net! Which thread did you see the list of wazzas supplements on? I wouldn't mind ordering them either!
    I purchased most of them from the below website. Was really cheap $110 all up including shipping. I figure it is worth a try - we will try almost anything ATM

http://www.vitasprings.com/melatonin...t-century.html

For Him.....
    Aloe Vera Juice- 20 mls at night
    Zinc 40mgs/day
    >10 Pumpkin Seeds (I just gave DP a tablespoon of Peppita's a day)
    Folic Acid 5mg/day (Megafol brand...get it over the counter at pharmacy)
    Gogi Berries (I gave DP a tablespoon of those a day too or 20mls of Gogi Berry Juice)
    Selenium 100mcg/day

For Her........
    Folic Acid 5mgs/day
    Berocca(or equivalent) 1/day
    Fish Oil 1000mgs/day
    Zinc 40mgs/day
    Vit E 500mg (1000iu)/day
    Co-enzyme Q10 150-200mg/day
    Low dose aspirin 100mg/day
    DHEA 25mg 3x daily
    Melatonin 5mg/ one capsule at night

Here is the thread link -
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ients-question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee I Flew to WDA to meet with him the first time for a second opion on what awas an unviable pregnancy. I then took some time off. I met with him again because I had many many more questions and we timed it around CD21 and happened to go for at the end of our appointment for a Lipoidal FLush Endo Scratch and Biopsy I was able to bring all Meds back (they invoice you for the cycle but you don't pay until 1 week before EPU for me that was $8150 inc ICSI). I also purchased the human growth hormone then too very expensive close to $1500 all of this came home with me.

AF is here today so I have BT and Scan CD1-2 (will be CD2 to fit into the scan place) Scan and BT CD8 & CD12. Fly down for EPU stay until ET. Fingers crossed it all happens as smooth as it looks.
    Last edited by Bellavista; 22-08-2013 at 09:37.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question...

With the old FS I saw for a Stim Cycle I only was Scanned Days 5 & 9 of the cycle with WDA I am scanned Days 1-2, 8 & 12. I have never been scanned at the start of a cycle before with AF (I have now obviously but ewwww) is that a standard pratice or just something else my old FS didn't do?

He also only had me do bloods at Day1-2 and 5 and not again throughout my cycles. But WDA has bloods and scans Days 1-2, 8 & 12.

Prednisolone started today wonder how that little gem will start affecting me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad news for me. BT showed progesterone is too high and above the level WDA will start a cycle and my lining to thick and he is concerned about building a new lining on top of this one. I had to reschedule a new scan for Monday if the lining hasn't decreased and the progesterone hasn't dropped it will be cancelled til the next month.

I am devastatied and impressed equally. Devastated because any cancellation is tough to take and impressed because he is so fastidius and is so onto everything. I have never had a scan at this stage before and never had my progesterone levels monitored ever so that has to be a good thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bella. Same thing happened to me. I'd never had a D1 scan before but did with wazza, it was on a Friday too and levels etc were too high to start jabbing over the weekend. By Monday things had changed, so you'll probably find by Monday you'll be good to go. It's not over yet girlfriend!

I do declare I hate predlisone. It's made my face puffy and my belly bigger than it shouldve been since conceiving, and that's not just because it made me hungry! Thank goodness I'm weaning off it now in week 12. But hey, it was one of the ingredients that got me preggers. .. so it's also secretly magical :-)

Oo guess what, the nurse from cfc Libby called out to me in the Stockland carpark today. I told her my news and she was thrilled. I always liked libby and jodie. Anyway, she has left cfc and gone back to the base hospital. Said she helps jodie out every now and then. I can imagine how snowed under they are then at cfc! Poor jodie. ..

MusicalGal
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 23-08-2013 at 14:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - I hope, hope, hope all will be good on monday and you can start stimming. I know how you feel, my cycle got cancelled today.

MusicalGal, - What a great feeling to be able to share your good news with Libby. I didn't realise she had left, I thought she must be on holidays . Poor Jodie alright, but she is handling it like a trooper, still always lovely, and today she took the time just to just talk to me and give me a huge hug after my cancelled cycle.

It was cancelled due to me screwing up my meds . on sunday and tuesday. I was supposed to take orgalutran every second day, but for some stupid reason I took it every day, even though the instructions are quite clear. I realised it wed arvo when I saw that I didn't have enough orgalutran left. At least that explained why I had no follie growth on wednesday mornings scan. Todays scan (cycle day 10) showed one follie to speak of measuring "1.3", I'm guessing that is centimetres.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P I am so sorry to hear that. I made a mistake on one cycle fortunately not with a drug that made too much issue however I felt dumb and let myself down huge hugs x

Thanks Musicalgal I feel pretty shaken up and wonder after everything we have had go wrong if I can sustain doing anymore ivf I feel like it won't ever happen!!

I am sure we all feel like that at some point and its not just me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    Bella, - I hope, hope, hope all will be good on monday and you can start stimming. I know how you feel, my cycle got cancelled today.

MusicalGal, - What a great feeling to be able to share your good news with Libby. I didn't realise she had left, I thought she must be on holidays . Poor Jodie alright, but she is handling it like a trooper, still always lovely, and today she took the time just to just talk to me and give me a huge hug after my cancelled cycle.

It was cancelled due to me screwing up my meds . on sunday and tuesday. I was supposed to take orgalutran every second day, but for some stupid reason I took it every day, even though the instructions are quite clear. I realised it wed arvo when I saw that I didn't have enough orgalutran left. At least that explained why I had no follie growth on wednesday mornings scan. Todays scan (cycle day 10) showed one follie to speak of measuring "1.3", I'm guessing that is centimetres.
    I'm sorry your cycle was cancelled Mrs P. Sometimes it is so hard to remember every thing we have to take in a cycle because there is so much When can you try again?

Bella I hope yours is okay when you get the next scan done. Well Wazza certainly is thorough. I am liking the sound of him more and more. Thanks for the info as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me, i knew it... I even said to Jodie i didnt think it worked, she was trying to be optimistic for both of us but its OK, I talked to her about how i hated the Pregnyl and also about DH's extremely low libido! I think i am doing a consult with DrL to try and reslove the problem, i hope it works because its beyond a joke and very frustrating for both of us. everytime i go to CFC i see different person in there, I miss libby, she really helped me through my first miscarriage!
    Sorry your cycle was cancelled bella and the U/S while on AF does sound icky
    Amps thats great you have seen your little beans heartbeat
    Sharlee sorry that your cycle didnt work it must be frustrating.
    So now i am just waitng around on AF im 18DPO today and still nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    BFN for me, i knew it... I even said to Jodie i didnt think it worked, she was trying to be optimistic for both of us but its OK, I talked to her about how i hated the Pregnyl and also about DH's extremely low libido! I think i am doing a consult with DrL to try and reslove the problem, i hope it works because its beyond a joke and very frustrating for both of us. everytime i go to CFC i see different person in there, I miss libby, she really helped me through my first miscarriage!
    Sorry your cycle was cancelled bella and the U/S while on AF does sound icky
    Amps thats great you have seen your little beans heartbeat
    Sharlee sorry that your cycle didnt work it must be frustrating.
    So now i am just waitng around on AF im 18DPO today and still nothing
    stillfun I know how you feel.