+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Amps, don't panic. Bleeding is way more common then anyone mentions.

I had almost constant bleeding from 13 weeks to 24 weeks (including once when I lost 2.5 litres in a 3 hour period) and ended up having 3 blood transfusions and an iron infusions. I am sitting here waiting for my little miracle to wake up for a feed. They never quite worked out what the problem was, but as Bella mentioned it was either a subchorionic hematoma or a retroplacental hemtoma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey bella- still here silently stalking! Appt with wda on 12th sep. keeping a low profile!

Hi to all xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blue...how are you? Good to know you are stalking. DJNette - How is Hannah...gosh I hope I remembered her name correctly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue good to hear from you glad you are stalking and hanging around. GL for September appointment I hope it goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one... I have spotting and went for acu and Julie thought by tongiht AF will arrive and will start with a BT tomorrow. So nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P how is your cycle coming along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew! Saw my little bellybean fluttering away so have breathed a sigh of relief. I'm still going to take things super easy but will try not to stress anymore. Dr Waterfield was good today, he listened, asked and answered questions, I was a little surprised that he must have read my file beforehand because he mentioned things from my past and didn't have to refer to his notes. I was a bit of an interesting case that they had no answers for and was a hot topic of discussion, he mentioned that too. I'm glad he didn't laugh when he asked me if I had any further questions before I left and I replied "well, to be honest, I don't actually know anything about being pregnant, my whole focus has been to get to this point, so beyond this I don't know anything." He did give me a strange look then said "well ok, hang on there a sec and I will get you a goody bag of info and stuff to take home". We already touched on the subject that even the slightest bit of iffy stuff, we will go for a C-section. Sorry for prattling on but I guess it's just starting to sink in that I'm really having a baby......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32: I just had a thought about your history with Medicare rebates and just wanted to check that you have registered for the safety net? Apparently if you register for the safety net it counts your threshold as a family and your rebates are better or something???

11. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Phew! Saw my little bellybean fluttering away so have breathed a sigh of relief. I'm still going to take things super easy but will try not to stress anymore. Dr Waterfield was good today, he listened, asked and answered questions, I was a little surprised that he must have read my file beforehand because he mentioned things from my past and didn't have to refer to his notes. I was a bit of an interesting case that they had no answers for and was a hot topic of discussion, he mentioned that too. I'm glad he didn't laugh when he asked me if I had any further questions before I left and I replied "well, to be honest, I don't actually know anything about being pregnant, my whole focus has been to get to this point, so beyond this I don't know anything." He did give me a strange look then said "well ok, hang on there a sec and I will get you a goody bag of info and stuff to take home". We already touched on the subject that even the slightest bit of iffy stuff, we will go for a C-section. Sorry for prattling on but I guess it's just starting to sink in that I'm really having a baby......
    Oh amps I am so glad for you. I was thinking about you today and hoping all was okay. No need to worry about prattling on here... we all know exactly what your saying and it is completely normal to be worried about your baby. You have come so far .

Thank you DJ I think I did today? when I went into do my claim for the Frozen cycle we just did. I will def double check tomorrow though

Bella I will be following you closely with your WDA cycle as I am calling him this week to make an appoitment for next year. DH wants to use him (if our last two frosties are a BFN) and has told me to book in.

Wazza patients on here - How many times do you have to fly to Brisbane to see him in a cycle? Also I read on another thread the list of vitamin supplements wazza puts his patients on so I have ordered them all from America in anticipation that maybe DH and I could start them early. Do you think this is a good/ bad idea?

Sunny bubs sounds perfect. I am so happy for you.

AFM AF arrived so I have one more question. After an IVF cycle assuming today is day 1 of this month should I expect to ovulate as per normal this month? I am not taking any hormone meds ect anymore. I am just wondering if the hormones ect from my back to back cycles may have caused my body to go whacky. I was hoping DH and I could BD this month and maybe next.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32: that's great about the safety net! Which thread did you see the list of wazzas supplements on? I wouldn't mind ordering them either!