+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Twins @MusicalGal!!! Big congrats

I had my transfer on the 12th Oct and the same as lasting i tested positive 4dp5dt! I have bloods on monday to confirm but my test line is darker than the control line!! I'm 12dp5dt! Logan is 11 month old so I'd this pregnancy works out they will be close in age!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay @stillfun!! I still can't believe we were so lucky to get pg again, let alone twins! Jack will have just turned 2 when ours arrives. Help!! ☺😂😂

How exciting for you. Keep us all posted xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MusicalGal, im 6 weeks today and my bloods are rising just as they should, had a scare on monday where my levels went from 1700 to 25500 in a week but had them redone with S&N and they came back at 19500 so i think the clinics machine is dodgy! The tough of having twins scared the crap out of me so can't imagine how you feel! Logan will be 19 months between them

Thanks
    Reviews
    First scan went well, i went to the new NQXRAY place across from stockland and it was a horrible experience! I was there for no longer than 5min, she briefly showed me the HB measured bubs, checked cervix ovaries ect and i was out, no picture nothing! I won't be going back

20151113_095755.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to NQ xray at mulgrave road opposite show grounds. They've been great for both pregnancies. Even try to give u a 3d picture. If you're out the beaches way nq xray at Smithfield is also good. At least you got to see the hb !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I thought I would join this thread as I too am in Nth Qld! I haven't officially started my "new" journey yet, but am planning IVF in the new year with donor sperm (if I can). I have recently split up with my husband... we were TTC for a while, but then he basically took control of things which meant there was no real trying. But that's another story!

So at the ripe old age of 38, and with an already low AMH 2 years ago, I really hope I haven't missed the boat. I have an appointment in March, 8 days before my 39th birthday, to see what my options are. I would welcome any advice you lovely ladies can offer me. I have no doubts that this journey is not going to be an easy one, by any stretch of the imagination but I have to try. I no longer have time to wait for "Mr Right" - I thought I had him, but then he showed his true colours. My only regret is that I didn't leave 12 months sooner. However, no time to dwell on that. Only have time for positive thoughts!!

Can I ask who people have used here in TSV? I have an appt with Dr Renee. TIA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies... Hope everyone had a great holiday.

I'm heading back for an FET hoping in early feb...just waiting for AF to arrive...

I'm excited and nervous and my DS will only be 10 months as we start for number 2... Sometimes I think I'm crazy but most of the time I'm excited to have another... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452865449.112119.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope things move quickly for you!!! Logan was 10 months when u did my FET for this pregnancy, i think us IVFers don't want to waist valuable time lol, im 16 weeks now, im a little worried as i still haven't really felt movement but i have a anterior placenta.

20160114_090044.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are pregnant... Positive POAS on Saturday... Will confirm with bloods tomorrow... So excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Well we are pregnant... Positive POAS on Saturday... Will confirm with bloods tomorrow... So excited.
    Aahhh congrats @Soques!!! Don't worry too much about the age gap! I found out I'm having a girl!! I'm 21 weeks and I'm having a c section at 39 weeks!!