+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    So sorry to hear of your MC and biggest congrats @Soques you have done well!
    AFM I'm in the process of weaning my first IVF miracle to hopefully transfer a frostie in September!! Can't wait
    So how long have you been bf for? If you don't mind me asking... Know it's kinda horrible to start thinking of the next kids when the first one is still so young, but as IVFers we sort of have to plan ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is 7 months old next week, we had a little glitch in our weaning because he got salmonella for three weeks and what little feeding he did he wanted boob so he built my supply up again but in getting 12 hrs between feeds so that's a start!! Looking forward to starting again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about ur mc little crane. Devastating. Are u interested in trying again. ..one last time?

Congrats soques!!!!! drink it up.

They grow so quickly marlin. No kidding hey!

My little chap is 16 months now and we're heading back for number 2 in august. It's a long shot at age 42, but we have to try. Had to wean in order to start the drugs. I bf for 16 months and we just stopped last week. Can't deny i was pretty sad about it, but it was just a night time comfort thing in the middle of the night so just had to break the habit. here's hoping the sacrifice will b worth it so number 2 can get suckling! ☺

We're going down to wazza in Brisbane again. Fingers crossed he can work some more wazza magic! Anyone been down there for a cycle recently ? Where did u stay? I stayed at meriton apts and they were great but thinking of using air bnb this time. Any experiences?

Hugs and love to you all! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    So sorry to hear about ur mc little crane. Devastating. Are u interested in trying again. ..one last time?

Congrats soques!!!!! drink it up.

They grow so quickly marlin. No kidding hey!

My little chap is 16 months now and we're heading back for number 2 in august. It's a long shot at age 42, but we have to try. Had to wean in order to start the drugs. I bf for 16 months and we just stopped last week. Can't deny i was pretty sad about it, but it was just a night time comfort thing in the middle of the night so just had to break the habit. here's hoping the sacrifice will b worth it so number 2 can get suckling! ☺

We're going down to wazza in Brisbane again. Fingers crossed he can work some more wazza magic! Anyone been down there for a cycle recently ? Where did u stay? I stayed at meriton apts and they were great but thinking of using air bnb this time. Any experiences?

Hugs and love to you all! !
    Good luck... My little man is three months old on Friday... Can't believe how time flys... Hubby is already starting to plan when we start thinking about frostie transfers... I just want to enjoy this one for a while but I can understand wanting to move forward as well... I'm not getting any younger 37 and have 5 frosties and we would like to give them all a chance at life. That would be a big family but I think we'll worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!
    My little man is 9 months and we are heading back to the clinic tomorrow!! See what Dr L says about it all, pretty excited but so far ive only had one period and tgey wont start until youve had two! Logan is completely weaned now, i niver thought it was going to happen as i had a massive supply but slow and steady won the race! Anyone cycling again soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on a TWW with my FET#2..... Who is dr L? I guess that means you were with Cairns Fert Centre, as I am with QFG.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes babymcchicken. Dr L is dr lingam at CFC in cairns. Good luck on your tww.
    we are going back to Sydney in about 2, 2 1/2 weeks for our final ivf cycle. No frosties so full cycle. Our miracle is almost 17mths and love every minute of it.
    We won't do another attempt if this one doesn't work with my 42yr old eggs. 7 rounds to get our miracle so one more is hopefully icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Amps; 18-08-2015 at 02:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some good news here fnq ladies. We went back to Wazza in august to try for number 2 and are now 6 weeks pregnant at 42yo!! Of course it's really early days yet but we are stoked to have got 2 strong embryos transferred and one actually took! Wazza the magician strikes again! ! If this doesn't go through we will be happy with our now 18 month miracle and leave it at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, way to go musicialgal! No luck for me using last frostie in sept FET now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @MusicalGal! I'm so happy for you!