+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cant seem to get it to do much for me, i will try it.

Yay it worked Thanks Amps LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,
    BFN for me as expected. Got the call late yesterday Monash asked me if I wanted to do another cycle straight away told the nurse I wanted to discuss with FS first so I called his clinic and explained to his nurse and she had a couldn't care less attitude and booked me in for two weeks time so this morning I have woken up and made the decision to change to QFG there is a new lady doctor there who I will see at the end of September to do a frozen embryo cycle transfer with. I am also going to book an appoitment with Wazza fo next year so that if my last two frosties result in another BFN then next year I am going to travel to Brisbane and cycle with him. So we will be cycling again in mmmm October ?? and to be honest I need the break as I am a bit soul destroyed ATM.

Amps good choice, you do what you need to do, of course bubs come first.

Stillfun good luck for Friday

Hello to everyone else.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 20-08-2013 at 11:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32: I'm so sorry about your BFN hugs to you xo I think the lady fs at QFG is called Renee??? We might be cycling together because I'm having a break but will have to do a stim cycle. I really hope you are happy with QFG I know I am. Rest up and recoup xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sharlee32: I'm so sorry about your BFN hugs to you xo I think the lady fs at QFG is called Renee??? We might be cycling together because I'm having a break but will have to do a stim cycle. I really hope you are happy with QFG I know I am. Rest up and recoup xo
    Yes that is her, I could have seen Dr Chang but just thought I might prefer a lady and I could get into her sooner as well plus Dr Changs administration nurse was praising Dr Renee to me as well. I hope I just get treated a bit more like a human being, I don't expect a lot but ATM I feel like I am spending a lot of money for zero service. My DH refered to us a being treated like cattle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee I am so sorry. I completely understand taking the break I hope it brings you some strength for October with the new clinic.

Stillfuntrying there have been so many of us that felt like it hadn't worked no symptoms etc only to have a good surprise I hope you get one too.

Amps any news yet?

Sunny Hope it goes brilliantly today for you. x

AFM - Meh well I am same old just waiting and popping pills. Swam 1.1km yesterday in 30 mins felt like a freaking champ, cooked dinner, went to bed at 7.50pm!!! Have an appointment tomorrow for acupuncture to make sure AF arrives this week so I can start stimming. I was always told I can keep swimming all through IVF except for 2 days after epu and again 2 days after transfer which is all good but its an amazing workout I think I will swim alot during the TWW it realeases really great endorphins swimming and made me so tired.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (20-08-2013),Sunny15  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - well my results from the path lab for yesterday are: hcg-19900, E2-10341, P4-519. all good and in range. Hospital lab showed hcg for the day before at around 17000 so has still gone up in about 18hrs. Still waiting for bloods and us report from hospital, which will make me feel better that things are still progressing. So praying my little belly-bean is doing well and staying snuggled in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg - freaking out now, just had bright red spotting with almost black small blob with it. nothing since but am scared as all hell now. waiting for hospital to phone back. Have appointment with Dr Waterfield tomorrow.......could go today if I wasn't nearly 2hrs away........gosh darn it!!!! why does it have to be so hard????

Hospital just called back, said they are happy for me to stay at home unless things change at all, no pain is a good sign so might be best to leave things alone but keep an eye on. They are sending any results through to Roger so we will see what he says. I will be devastated if I lose this baby too. So so scared right now.

Hcg went up from 19900 to 22000 in about 4 hrs yesterday, different labs tho. I just don't know what to do.......
    Last edited by Amps; 20-08-2013 at 14:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Has there been anymore bleeding since this afternoon? Stay off your feet, try to take it easy and put your trust and faith in your visit to Dr Waterfield tomorrow....easier said than done, I know...but try to hang in there hun. When can you get to speak with DH...can you ring him tonight, share how you feel with him.

Bella - You are a machine girl!!! You might have to give me some swimming lessons!!

Sharlee - Sorry to read of your BFN, but it sounds like you are right onto your next plan and future direction. Remember to be kind to yourself...BFN after BFN will take its toll...look after whats inside your head.

Stillfun - Good luck for Friday...hoping for a nice surprise.

DJ - How are you?

AFM
    Thought I had the beginnings of a bleed early this morning, but it turned out to be a slight bit of brown CM, very much like what I normally get to warn me that AF is on her way....hence I started to worry. BUT it all stopped by mid-morning.

Had our uss this afternoon...we have a singleton on board. Bub is just a tad too small for the uss machine to automatically calculate dates, but sonographer says anywhere between 5w6d and 6w1d. Internal uss revealed the little 'blob' pulsating away with a heartbeat of 103 bpm. Just may allow myself to celebrate another milestone down. Bella helped me realise this afternoon that "heck, I really am pregnant"!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (20-08-2013),Sharlee32  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 - you sure are pregnant, its a surreal feeling isn't it?! I spoke to dh this arvo before nightshift. I've been taking it easy all day but am slowly going out of my mind. I've had no more bleeding or anything so I can only take that as a good sign. No pain is good too.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny I am still bouncing since I got your text I must apologise my trainer very confidentially knows all about this (no names of course) because I was so excited for you!!

Amps glad no more bleeding or pain. I would be asking about a subchorionic heamatoma as a friend had blood clots for a few weeks til it was all gone or absorbed around 12-14 weeks.

Blue marlin haven't seen you around in ages!! Are you ok? How are things? What's new? How was your trip?
    Last edited by Bellavista; 20-08-2013 at 19:42.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Amps  (20-08-2013),Sunny15  (20-08-2013)