+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate fnq

I'm another one who did 3yrs of ivf with cfc in cairns and ended up going to dr wazza in brisbane too. I'm currently breastfeeding my 6 month old I had to wait months for an apt with him, but it paid off first go. And I'm 40yo! Don't give up!

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also cycled with CFC in Cairns i did a fresh and got pregnant on my first frozen, I still have 3 frosties with them so i will be back to them for number 2, I love Jodie!! There used to be another ladie there called Libby, she was fantastic!! Oh and one of the embryologists is pretty cute LOL Bit of eye candy for those crappy days, he mad all my babies so i have him to thank

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still fun - Oh yes i love love love Jodie and Libby. Shame Libby left, Jodie must b sooooo stressed doing it all herself. Dr Lingham was just a little Conservative for an old duck like me who needed them to throw everything at me instead of the gently gently approach.

So glad u had success. Congrats! Don't give up fnq ivfers!!! Xx

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalGal View Post
    Still fun - Oh yes i love love love Jodie and Libby. Shame Libby left, Jodie must b sooooo stressed doing it all herself. Dr Lingham was just a little Conservative for an old duck like me who needed them to throw everything at me instead of the gently gently approach.

So glad u had success. Congrats! Don't give up fnq ivfers!!! Xx

MusicalGal
    Jodie has had a few nurses come and go in the time i was there, none like Libby, she is always asking her to come back LOL, Yes Dr L is very conservative but he was keen to change my protocol after the first attempt failed. I visit Jodie and the ladies at the clinic often , i was there for such a long time it feels like, because i got pregnant naturally after i started there and then needed a D&C and then we eased onto the IVF so i thing i was seeing them for 1.5yrs, And Jodie loves to see my belly, i will def take my little man in once he is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409870498.062465.jpg
    Welcome to the world Zoe Josephine.
    7lb 4oz and 51cm. Mum and bub doing well xo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (05-09-2014),DJ Nette  (05-09-2014),stillfuntryin  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats blue! Your little miracle is finally here! !! Xxxx

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @bluemarlin such a cutie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies... Haven't been on this thread for a while... Thought I would pop in and say hi...

Congrats on you BFP and births... So sorry to hear about those that didn't.. Big hugs for everyone..

AFM - 14 weeks pg on Sunday... And since been TTC for over 8 years never thought this would happen... For those that may not know me from other forums... Started ivf journey in 2011 and found issues on both sides of the party... I have Hashimotes Hypotyroidism I am 36 years old now, and my mom forgot to mention that all the women on her side of the family started memopause in their early 40s, AMH was 9 in 2011, and might have the starting stages of lupus, but this has yet to be confirmed or denied... DH low testosterone, low to no sperm count depending on what sample was read during the process.

We didn't actually get to doing an ivf until this year 2014 due to work/life/seeing many different doctors and so many different tests... Did a cycle in townsville... No eggs collected... Was not happy with having to be on the pill and getting me to fit in with their cycle and the lacking of monitoring... 1 BT and 1 US and then weather I was ready or not egg collection... So we moved to Sydney clinic Genea with Dr Devora Lieberman ... (We had friends in Sydney we could stay with, other option was dr Devora) --- she out me on CoQ10, Inistol Powder, Melatonin, DHEA for my egg quality (takes about 10 weeks to "kickin") and DH saw dr Derek Lok and was put on Arimediex to help with sperm...

1st cycle 4 eggs collected, no fertilization... No transfer. This cycle was on the back end of the first

Took 3 months off... July 2014 cycle... 7 eggs collected, high calcium medium was used for fertilization, 7 eggs fertilised (100%), 1 transferred, and I have 5 frozen (only lost one)... And I have a BFP...

Verifi test came back low risk for everything... And we are having a boy...

We are over the moon....

I so understand the long journals and the ups and downs... Looks like my DH brother has his same issues as well, but at least he's 8 years younger and is gettin on top of the situation early...

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

GM9  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Soques what an roller coaster its been for you!! So happy your testing came back so good! I can still remember they day our doctor gave us the news that our chances were 1 in 20000 for T18 and 13 and 1 in 16000 for T21, i have kept the paper work and still refer back to it when I'm having a blah pregnancy day!!
    How is everyone else doing??? Im 33 weeks and move to Cairns in 2 weeks, last U/S with Dr Wright showed my little man was measuring 4 weeks ahead! So its best i move in as soon as i can! Got so much stuff to do at home but I'm trying to get onto of it all so DH doesn't need to worry about it! We are all moved into our house in Edmonton and its such a beautiful house and I'm so glad we have the chance to live in it, even if its only for 4-5 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't know there was an NQ thread! Hello to my fellow NorthQueenslanders!

Congrats Soques on the BFP!! That is such an exciting news. It gives me hope as I have the same (Hashimotos HyperThyroidism). I had been despairing that it might be impeding my cycles especially as my most recent blood test shows that my levels have dropped drastically.

stillfuntryin - Great to hear your little man is doing well! Good luck with the move! Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor to see if my cycle is going to be cancelled or not due to the recent results of my thyroid bloodtest