+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by flaussie View Post
    AFM - Going for my NT scan and would like your feedback girls: Where did you have it done in Cairns? I am booked in with Qld Xray (Cairns Diagnostic Imaging) next to private hospital - Level 3 - 144 Lake St.
    Planning on doing the blood test with QML Florence St.
    But would appreciate any feedback.
    Hi flaussie

I spent a lot of time at CDI. The sonographers were always great and very thorough and you always get a CD and the photos which is great. They were often late though which is no fun with a full bladder. Also they don't bulk bill, so you will be out of pocket. You can park underneath the building, which I didn't realise at first.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

flaussie  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellavista
    How is the 2ww treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's all over. Spotting very faint second line still pregnyl am 15dpo the line would be strong by now. Lots of AF cramps.

Going to hibernate again now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Bella xo
    I guess your not interested in silver linings at the moment, but look ahead to those 3 frosties, because one of those is your baby xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Oh Bella............ FFS Luv!!!, it's not fair!!!

Am hoping and praying one of your 3 frosties is your BFP baby same as @bluemarlin... and to you sweetie, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelinesxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - thinking of you....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shiiiit!!!! Why does it have to be so hard? !?!

You have frosties and hope bella xx

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just finished my 4th unsuccessful ivf cycle not sure what to do next or whether to give up.

I have never had a + pregnancy test in my life. When I started the IVF road I never imagined it would be so difficult and that 3 years later I would still be with empty arms - how naive I was!

But I have to say that it is inspiring to see the journeys and the support provided to each other of fellow fnq dwellers!

A little about me....

33 yrs old
    IVF #1 - 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 transferred at day 3 - BFN no frozen

IVF #2 - 7 eggs, 6 fertilised, 1 transferred at day 3 - BFN
    FET - 2 transferred at day 3 (but weren't continuing to divide on trsfr day- BFN

IVF #3 - 4 eggs, 1 fertilised and transferred at day 3 - BFN no frozen

IVF #4 - 5 eggs, 5 fertilised, 2 transferred at day 3 - BFN
    Auto-immune blood test revealed I had celiac disease which was confirmed by biopsy so I had 8 months off to go gluten free and try and let my body recover. Also had iron infusion as I found out I had anemia from celiac disease!!

FET cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Katenq!
    Sorry to hear you have been unsuccessful so far. Whereabouts in NQ r you? What clinic are you with? I am with QFG cairns. Can I ask, why was your last FET cancelled?
    Kit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - I am speechless.... Hang in there you still have the frosties...
    Stay strong girl xxxxxxx

Katenq - Welcome to this forum. Do not desperate. I had 2 IVF + 1 frozen cycle with a clinic in Cairns. Same as you, was so upset, did a lot of research then decided to give m last shot with QFG Brisbane Dr Warren De Ambrosis. I thought if this guy doesn't get me pregnant, nobody will.. I waited 8 months for an appointment with him.. I am 12 weeks pregnant now ...
    There is another thread ön bubhub "'Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread"'.
    Good luck

AFM - Going for my 12 weeks scan tomorrow!!!!!... I am excited and apprehensive at the same time..