+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    That's ok about the other thread. If you haven't been through it, you really don't get it.

Hannah is 9 months old, can't believe how the time has flown.

Good luck with the next cycle. If you aren't happy with something let them know and stick to your guns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ho everyone. Been ages since I've spoken with u all. Sharlee I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. It honestly brings it all back. The self doubt, the pain, the why me. All I can say is you're not alone. You'll find support in this forum until it's your turn. Sending hugs xx

Blue-i was thinking about you the other day and wondering how it was all going. Can't wait to see ur little miracle.

Dj-Was also thinking of you the other day, and every time I wore the maternity clothes u gave me. Thanks heaps. If anyone needs some mat wear, I'm your girl. Jack also loves his Bath :-)

Bella- also great to hear from you. Good luck in the tris next week! You sound like the break was the best thing for you and are back on track. When do u cycle again?

Amps and Sunny- I see u often. Hope you're surviving the early weeks!

Great to hear of the bfps out there and the successes. Still fun - how exciting! Also to the ladies cycling-hang in there. There is hope. You'll see xx

Motherhood is treating me well. Little Jack is 3 months old now and I still put him to bed in his cot at night and can't believe he's mine. You'd think you'd get tired of holding an infant all day, but I don't. Every now and then I need to put him down to sleep! :-) but we're having a whale of a time doing all the things I dreamed of, going to mother's groups, movies, baby classes and shopping. He's the light of our lives.

To all the hopeful mums yet to be, I honestly thought it was too late for me and that the joy would never come. But by some miracle it did. Bide your time ladies and do whatever it takes to stay mentally and physically ready and healthy. Xxxxx

MusicalGal

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been in and out of this forum...sorry, I'm a bit crap at keeping up to date on bubhub. It looks like there are a few bubs on the way on this forum which is awesome news. Congrats Bella on your triathlon, massive effort! one of the ladies at work met you on Sunday she did the run leg of the half, and she mentioned you when I was talking about my transfer, I immediately knew it was you.
    Anyway I'm having a FET tomorrow with Bob. I'm feeling pretty crap ATM. I've got a head cold and now have no voice. I'm going to call in sick to work and try and just get my body as good as it possibly can. Has anyone had any success with FET and being sick? I might even see if I can get in and see Kerri today to help me boost my immune system. It's been so low lately. I'm totally over being unwell. Well it's another book and bed weather day. Hope you have a good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...how are you all going? Where is everyone up to in their journeys?

AFM
    My son Jesse had his cleft lip repair surgery done and it was a complete success. Jesse healed very well and the surgeon took the external stitches out 2 days early and we were allowed to leave hospital after being in 6 days. The surgery couldn't be done in Cairns so we had to go to Townsville. The scarring is already minimal. He was quite unsettled for a while and just when things started to quiet down, he had his 2 month vaccinations! He was 3 months old on Monday...time is going way too quick!!

Hope to hear from you all very soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so glad that the little guy coped so well @Sunny15 it must be a relief to have all that behind you
    I have my 20 week scan next week! I had a scare last week with bleeding and cramping! DH and i drove the 7hrs to Mareeba to be told by an incompetent doctor that my placenta was low lying and it could be falling apart! It was on a saturday so we drove to Cairns to get to see Dr Wright on Monday and they said if i bleed or spot again to go to the hospital, i was cramping and spotting brown and after what i had been told but the Mareeba hosp we weren't taking any chances, Dr Wright was in brissy and Dr Natalie was on call and seen me that afternoon, she thinks the cramps were from gas and constipation and the bleeding was a mix of that and working too much! I got a scan at Dr Wrights on Monday and my placenta is 2.6cm away from the cervix they like it at least 2cm and the baby was fine sucking on its thumb! So needless to say i won't be going back to Mareeba hospital AGAIN!
    Finding the gender out at this scan if bub plays the game but thinking Boy.
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 20-06-2014 at 07:48.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Amps  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what a scare for you Stillfun....you must have been worried sick. Glad all is still going well. Bleeds seem to be fairly common...I had one at 7 weeks and MusicalGal and Amps also had bleeds. What did you think of Dr Natalie....she was my OB and I love, love, love her. She was the one that discovered Jesse's cleft and the way she handled me or should I say the way she took me and DP through the shock of it and beyond was purely amazing. I really miss our chats too. Good luck for your scan next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still fun I hope your scan went well. As scary as it is bleeding in pregnancy unfortunately is very common.

Sunny Jesse is amazing as are you well done on getting you all through it so calmly and capably.

Hi everyone. I am a (half) Ironman it was the most incredible day cold wet and miserable weather despite the odds finished very proudly with smiles and energy to spare. I had only one small blister under my foot followed by a terrible chest infection from the weather and cold we experienced.

Spoke to Kate at wazzas. Back on all the dhea and melatonin and Syneral starts in a few weeks. DH starts Arimidex tomorrow and we agreed that he will provide a sample to be frozen and try for fresh on the day then decide if that doesn't happen to go Tesa/frozen or a mix of both.

We weren't expecting it so quickly we thought August but Wazza will be away late August for 6 weeks so we have to fit in or wait until October. Ironically I just bought a crazy expensive full carbon time trial triathlon bike last night what's the bet I get pregnant and can't ride it let's hope so. It is so pretty and an engineering marvel I will have to admire it in my lounge

DH has to pick my Syneral up from the QFG cairns I don't want to go back there. Have to work out if I will go pick up my meds in Brisbane or courier them up details to be decided this weekend I guess.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Amps  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Hope you are all doing well.

Stillfuntrying - I had to go to Mareeba Hospital more than once whilst pregnant and I can't say I had a positive experience at all. I've got friends who all rave about how great it is there but it sure wasn't great for me. Some of the staff were nice but it didn't feel like they really had the expertise you would think they should have........even a doctor I saw for my milk supply issue had to get advice from a midwife.....didn't inspire confidence. The time I had to stay when I had my picc line in, there was only 1 nurse trained to look after it and she hadn't seen one in 5 years. Hope your scan went well and baby is happy

Bellavista - You are amazing. I wish I had half of your stamina and determination. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

afm - well Erin is 14 weeks old and we couldn't be more in love. We want to try for a sibling so in another month or two I will be starting all the supplements again but we will try naturally for awhile first, maybe cycle in next year if we don't get lucky.

Take care all and hope to see some more good news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! Dr Natalie was great!! But i like Dr Wright better for some reason
    Had my 20 week scan and all is fine! A very active healthy baby BOY We are so over the moon as we have always wanted a boy! I was getting concerned about accommodation for when bubs was getting close and was doing my research, for 2 months it would cost a min of $4000! But just as i was about to book something we got a letter from our property manager saying our tenants wanted to break their lease! So we will be moving into our home in Edmonton that was built at the end of 2012! super excited for that! Getting heaps of baby stuff given to me by friends, so far i have only bought a few cloth nappies and i have a crib/stroller/car seat/change table all give to me! Glad you are all doing well and i will be watching you closely @Bellavista!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everybody

Went cycling with Wazza last month and did my pregnancy blood test last week... BFP!!! So excited... but very cautious as I had a miscarriage before. So still a long way to go. Just doing some research at this stage about Dr Tom Wright, Dr Natalie etc etc. I think there are a few around.
    Any recommendations from you ladies?
    Also, how long in advance do you need to book your first appointment and at what stage of your pregnancy?

Fingers crossed for me, I really hope this one will stick

Flaussie