Sharlee32: Good luck for BT today fx for a BFP xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Sharlee32: Good luck for BT today fx for a BFP xo
    Thanks DJ, done and dusted, am now at work waiting for results.

I know I asked you some of this before but can you please provide me with info on Dr Chang and QFG. I am thinking of changing to him for my last Frozen cycle if it doesn't work. How does he do FET cycles? What is the exact out of pocket cost for it (Monash was $2440 out of pocket as I had to pay for 2 boxes of crinone as well). Will he transfer two embryos? Do you like him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee32: I really like him he is a man of few words but very professional and his whole team of nurses and admin staff are wonderful! The last FET I did cost $2400 up front and I got about $1600 back from Medicare I was on crinone gel in the morning and pressaries at night with provera tablets three times a day. The crinone costs about $200 for a box of 18 (enough to last the cycle until BT day) and about $80 for the pressaries. Are you with private health? Some of them (like Qld country health) can sometimes give a rebate for pharmaceuticals. I have only ever transferred one at a time but I believe he does two if you want. If you need any other info let me know

5. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ I was thinking back a few cycles ago for me and my DH reminded me I had a few cycles after a loss where I had substantial clots and not all were red/bloody and the dr thought it might have been a thorough shed of my lining with all the hormone changes we tend to get from ivf. I hope everything is settled down and no more pain etc.

Sharlee I hope you get a nice surprise with your blood test and if not huge hugs.

Amps I hope everything is ok and got some answers when you saw the dr. Bring on next weeks scan xx

Musicalgal good luck with ob appointment and 12 week scan so excited for you. We will be having the blood test next time regardless for peace of mind as the cvs was incredibly painful and traumatic I couldn't face doing that or an amnio again I have recurring nightmares about it still. Let me know when/if I get my BFP how I organise it please.

Sunny how are you are you still feeling well? When do you have a scan?

Mrs P I have no idea what type of cycle I am on but think its antagonist with nk cell meds clexane prednisolone aspirin also we took the human growth hormone option given to us (1300$ extra seriously expensive) AF should be here Thursday Friday might make an acupuncture appointment to make sure it arrives on time!!! Eeek!

Hi everyone else hope your all well and thriving in our beautiful weather.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (19-08-2013),Sunny15  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista: Thanks for the info everything seems to have settled down after that episode and just seems to be a regular cycle now so relieved about that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. More good news from my end, 11.5 wk scan showed beanie bubba with an actual face and it even did 2 little flips for us! It's only now that I've seen that and we r nearly at 12 weeks that I actually believe I have a baby in me! ! Until now I've had nothing to show for it except itchy nipples and a big belly. Thank goodness I seem to have escaped the ms but the tiredness is just starting to set in. This morning when I got to work I could've turned around n gone home back to bed!

So anyway now I have to choose between Obs. I've seen both Wright and Waterfield. ( NKC isn't an option for me as I don't have private insurance.) I've found both Wright and Waterfield quite good and had an apt with each. I guess if anything I may have got more from Waterfield on terms of he has been more forthcoming with information. He also printed a scan picture for me whereas Wright kinda only gave the basics out n the rest was up to me to ask. They both have pretty straight personalities so that doesn't worry me.

Upon Wright's suggestion we're going to do both the nuchal scan and bloods and then depending on the results and odds of downs possibility, then we may do the usa test instead of the amnio. Wright was really trying to direct us to the amnio, if required, but I can tell u I'm not going anywhere near it with a chance of miscarriage! Are u kidding me? ! It's almost as tho he didn't really believe in this new test. ( Bella, new test needs to be ordered by ob and takes 10 days for results to come back).

Anyway. .. decisions, decisions. ...

Luck to all out there. Can't wait to hear everyone's various progresses Xx

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal, - It's so lovely to hear about beanie's backflips. I'm glad you can relax a little more now.
    Good luck with choosing an OB. I had heard about the new blood test in a vague way, but can't remember where I heard it or any details about it. Where did you hear about the test?

AFM, - Had my first scan and bloods today (CD 6). 4 small follies on each side. E2 - 7180, and P4 - 4.6. Next scans Wed and Fri.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal - Exciting times for you now...you just might be able to take a step back from all the worry and finally enjoy your pregnancy. DJ - I had something similar to you when I got a HCG reading of 13 a couple of years ago...clinic could not confirm actual pregnancy or whether it was Pregnyl, but when I got AF, it was VERY painful....back aches, cramps from hell and big clots. Never had it before or after that cycle, including a cycle that I got a HCG reading of 6. Hope you are now getting back to whats 'normal' for you. Bella - Springcleaning? I did the exact same thing in the weeks leading up to South Africa...sounds like your nesting??!! Sharlee - thing of you...hope everything is alright. MrsP - I did an AACEP with Dr L...sounds exactly like the one you are on...I got my best ever results from fresh cycles with my own eggs. Cant remember feeling tires and nauseous but I know my skin was awful at the time. Amps - Gosh girl, you never seem to have an easy time of things....hang in the hun. I think of the amount of times that fellow IVFers have had bleeds during their pregnancies...its almost like if you don't have a bleed, its unusual!! Take it easy, keep in touch with your FS and stay away from the dreaded internal uss...it sounds like it only provides you with much angst. btmac - nice to see you keep an eye on us girls and still provide your wisdom....thanks for sharing, it all helps us. Stillfun - How are you? AFM Still having trouble with BH...I still cant 'return' but it works on other threads and sending PMs...just don't understand it. 06.08.13 - HCG = 140 & Prog = 70 - 10dp5dt, 08.08.13 - HCG = 250 & Prog = 69 - 12dp5dt, 10.08.13 - HCG = 540 & Prog = 110 - 14dp5dt and 15.08.13 - HCG = 3276 & Prog = 94 - 19dp5dt. I am booked in for my 1st scan tomorrow...clinic said that I can have uss anytime from 19th to 26th August (6-7 weeks), so I booked it in for DPs last day before he flies back to work. Im half expecting sonographer to say it maybe too early for heartbeat...I will be 6w1d tomorrow, but at least we tried whilst DP is still here. Clinic would like me to have another Intralipid Infusion 4-5 weeks after my positive result, so depending on what happens tomorrow, I will need to find someone who does it, but Im pretty sure that no one in Cairns does...I know WDA does the procedure....DP said "lets go back to South Africa for it"!! LOVE TO!! If this positive is viable, Im pretty convinced I have a singleton on board with those HCG numbers. Hope everyone is doing okay.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 19-08-2013 at 22:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (20-08-2013),MrsPontipine  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - I hope thing are fine im sure they will be im keeping you in my thoughts! SunnyS Su - Those are great numbers!!! Would you prefer a singleton or maybe more???? I dont think i could handle any more than one!! Sharlee - How did your bloods go?? Hope you come back with some good news!!! DJ - Sorry about the cramping and clots, I had a chemical a few months back and it really sucked!! Mrs P - what clinic you with? Bella- Sounds exciting goodluck! AFM - Im not feeling very hopeful i did my last shot of Pregnyl lastnight, i have been feeling like AF is going to start any minute! The Pregnyl has been giving me hell, i have had fire nipples for the past few days and some slight nausea but it seems to get less as the shot wears off! I tested everyday with internet cheapies to see what my levels were doing and hoping that i would see a pattern and see them get darker toward to end of my cycle but they all just fluctuated with the shots. I do bloods on Friday, i don't even want to go, 8hrs is so far for them to tell me what i already know! SharleeS

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (20-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much everyone, if it wasn't for you guys I think I would be a total mess. I still have the tiniest brownish discharge(when I wipe and not every time) so am hoping its all good. I'm waiting for the second hospital hcg results which I should get this arvo and the official us report. I had my "normal" bt for my clinic yesterday but the results had come thru so should get them this morning. Will feel more positive if they are higher than 17000. Feel quite nauseous today.....Doctor gave me option of having today off too so I decided I would. A job or a baby....which one am I going to choose, silly question!

I wonder how you contact the administrators?? Quite a few of us seem to be having trouble using "enter" when posting. It used to work then just stopped months ago. I have to click on the top left option which is A/A to get it to work. To get the smiley icon etc to work I have to unclick that option, frustrating.