+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry ladies for the late reply but baby Erin was born on 24-3-14 at 5:21pm via c-section, weight 5lb, length 46cm at 37weeks3days. Tiny!!
    Couldn't be more in love, so, so worth it!
    Trying hard to convince dh to try for another.......

Would love to catch up......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh WOW amps congrats! Already want another
    Im 9+2 I have my NT scan on the 7th May and then im going to use Tom as my OB I have my apt set for the 8th.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Amps  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the mumas and mumas to be. Very special times in your lives.

I am still training and training and training some more. 8 Weeks until Ironman feeling pretty nervous but I am nailing my training and getting stronger everyday.

I can swim the 2kms, I can ride the 90kms and I can run 17kms so I know I can finish 21kms now its speed building and pushing harder and faster every session.

The future - Maybe a late June/July Cycle with WDA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Amps  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in over a year congrats to all the new mums and mums to be! Makes me very positive for the future. I'm about to go to a fertility clinic and see Dr Miller anyone had any good/bad experiences with him? How have your journeys got you to where you are now...clomid,IUI, IVF..would love some input on where to begin.
    Last edited by 8shan8; 22-04-2014 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, - Congrats for the safe arrival of little Jesse. I'm so glad he is feeding well.

And Amps, - Congrats for the safe arrival of little Erin too. Keep at DH for a sibling for her ...

Bella, - Good on you for the all the work training. I hope you do better than you expect on the day.

8shan8, - I've had both great and crap experiences with Dr M... Only you can judge how he will be for you. But hey he got me my BFP/DS, so I won't complain (anymore). - We went straight to IVF due to my age.

I hope the rest of you ladies are well and had a wonderful easter...

Wish I was back up there. I would love to meet your new bubs ...
    If I could find a good flat acre in the north, I'd be back in a flash!

MrsP...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Amps  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shan8 - if you have the time to read back you will find most of us have had good and bad experiences with either or both ivf clinics in Cairns. Most dh's don't seem to be able warm to Dr M(very cold, limp handshake doesn't help). It's so hard to know what to do. You can over-do researching clinics but we wish we had, we went into this whole journey very naive, putting our blind faith in the clinic assuming they were giving us all the information we needed and all the best options for us. In our case this wasn't true. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    @8shan8 I used Cairns fertility clinic so I don't know about Dr M, I was happy with my treatment at CFC I found Dr L to be proactive in changing my protocols if something didn't work, the head nurse Jodie is a dream, I love her and will miss our chats but I have promised I will come back with a belly The facility is very modern but is more pricey than QFG. Dr L even gave me a hug when he did my last scan which was a little bit of a shock LOL My NT scan is on the 7th so it cant come soon enough! I did find DR L didn't want to waist any time either! I asked about IUI because it was cheaper but he pretty much said I was wasting my time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, Just wanted to update, I had my NT scan last week and my risk for Downs is 1 in 15166 and for T13 &18 is 20,000.
    I had my first appointment with Tom and love him! He has a sense of humour which i like and he also makes Ken be a part of things which he has really taken the back seat to most of the whole IVF stuff so its nice having someone boss him around LOL, Im 13 weeks and fowl good, i do have a cold but I'm on the tail end of it now thank goodness! Im starting to get a small bump! I put a Facebook reveal up on Saturday night, i made a movie with the heartbeat and scan picks, everyone loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats stillfun!! Might see you In the waiting room from time to time. Wishing you an uneventful pregnancy. How is everyone else going? Nearly 23 weeks here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up to IVF cycle transfer number 5. Great to see all the pregnancies and babies and ongoing support for me and the few who are not there yet and are still TTC going through IVF, such a supportive bunch. My December cycle failed. My April cycle to Sydney Genea was also a fail. I was over joyed to celebrate another mothers day without a baby.My birthday is tomorrow and the very one thing I wanted more than anything is never going to happen. But yeah yippee life is sweet.