+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't go on the pill either, I am young with good egg quality, on stimms I only got 6 eggs but they were all of great quality and five fertilised, I had a 3 day transfer that fail ( I think it was from me over doing it after transfer) and froze four, I have had a successful transfer the second time ( still early days) but really love my nurse' at my cairns clinic and couldn't imagine moving elsewhere ( well for now) because I live 8 hrs from cairns they have worked with me and spent so much time planning ahead with me, but I have noticed they aren't the cheapest around. I hope you find the right clinc, did you do many scans before EPU? Seems odd they would let you get that far without uping your dose, I did scans every 2 days from CD6 up til EPU and we changed my dose once.
    Feeling super tiered, boobs are sore, my tests are still getting darker, my beta isn't til 13th which feels like forever away, not sure if I should just call Jodie and see if I can do it early, I'm not sure if it will change anything but, I'm on 6proynova a day, one cardiprin and one combination pesserie and two progesterone pesseries a day, not sure if early bloods would help with all that support, if its not viable it wontbe from a lack of hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to take this time to Thank all of you that have given me feedback about doctors and clinics... I have made a skype appointment with Dr Devora Leiberman from Genea for next Wednesday... And if AF stays away that long we might be able to start a cycle a few days following that... I was so excited I was able to get into see her straight away.... So FX everything runs according to plan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

It's been a while between posts and I've only just come up for air after the birth of our little boy Jack. Another wazza miracle has arrived. We had a rough first few days home (read my post on ivf babies jan feb mar) but things are sorted now so we can get on with the job of raising a newborn!

Blue- So excited to hear you're 13wks utd. Doesn't it feel great to shout it from the roof top! I found the first 20 wks a whirl of scans and bts, getting snippets of info as we went along which all came together like secrets of a puzzle that made a baby!

Mrs p- Yes a hard decision to make. I'll b in the same place this year too.
    I'm a travel agent and I completely agree with your easier to travel with 3 theory!

Soques- welcome. You'll find amazing support and info on these forums. Good luck xx

Still fun-sounds very promising indeed! ! Yay Yay! Keep us posted.

Amps-good to see u and ur bump today. Thanks for coming to meet Jack. Hard to believe he started off as a cell in a petrie dish isn't it! Very soon we will be meeting ur little one xx

Everyone else out there. Good luck and keep your chin up. Ivf warriors are special, amazing women xx1394107517110.jpg

MusicalGal

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (07-03-2014),Butterfly39  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh he is adorable musicgal!! Congratulations!! And thanks, my tests are getting darker everyday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well b*gger me....I haven't checked the thread for a little while and blow me down...we have BFPs. A huge congratulations....well done!!!

I have had a bit of a rough time of late but I am still here at 36 weeks.

Bub is still transverse and OB is worried about pro-lapsed cord, so OB has given me hospital bed rest. I also had Gestational Diabetes confirmed and am now on 2x insulin a day. It is all hormonal and not diet/exercise related.

A few more stressful things but bub is almost here...Im keeping my eye on the prize.

Hi everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical girl - what a gorgeous little bubby! What a gorgeous little thing! Warmest congratulations, you did it! Xx

Sunny - wow you are almost at the end of what sounds like a really challenging time. Not long now! Yes, Ivf ladies are special alright. Thanks for sharing your journeys xx

Amps - wow ur nearly there too! Wow

Bluemarlin & still fun - warmest congrats on ur bfps xx

It's so great to see everyone UTD!!!

afm - cycling again ... Still trying
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 19-03-2014 at 18:30.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (22-03-2014),Sunny15  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update ladies, ihad my 7 week scan today and bubs was measuring 7+1 with a HB of 145, I'm so happy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-04-2014),MrsPontipine  (02-04-2014),Sunny15  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still fun- I'm so happy for you!! Fantastic news. Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

I'm 17 weeks today!! Ob appt tomorrow and can't wait to see my little speedbump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Im a little late in posting, but.....

IT'S A BOY!!!

Our little miracle, Jesse Jacob Sutton arrived on Monday, 24 March 2014 at 1.48pm via C-section. He entered the world at 7lb 8oz and 55cm a 36 weeks + 5 days, so he would have been a big boy if I had gone full term!

The cleft is lip only and very minor (thankfully) and we have had no problems with breastfeeding...he actually attached to my breast whilst in recovery and it seems like he has never left them!!! Lol.

Congrats again to those with BFPs and I wish everyone luck that are still chasing their baby dreams...don't give up! I never knew that motherhood was like this...it hurts when I am not with him!!

Hope to have a photo up soon!

Love to all.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 03-04-2014 at 08:13.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (03-04-2014),Butterfly39  (03-04-2014),MrsPontipine  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very quite here of late.....how is everyone?