+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone

Hope Musicalgal, Sunny and Amps you are all feeling great x

Mrs P what is the cycle you are doing? Hope you feel better soon.

Enjoying the loveliest weather today at home last weekend before meds start eeek. I have been doing all the big jobs emptying cleaning the spa sanding the deck rails oiling the deck etc so I can relax once I start again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellavista View Post
    Hi Everyone

Hope Musicalgal, Sunny and Amps you are all feeling great x

Mrs P what is the cycle you are doing? Hope you feel better soon.

Enjoying the loveliest weather today at home last weekend before meds start eeek. I have been doing all the big jobs emptying cleaning the spa sanding the deck rails oiling the deck etc so I can relax once I start again.

Bella, - I'm doing an Antagonist, Agonist Conversion, oEstrogen Priming (AACEP) cycle. Similar to what I would have been doing with WDA, but with gonalF instead of menopur as I requested. No prednisone ATM, and no nitrodur patches. The oestrogen is in a pessary instead of tablets. Oh and I started the orgalutran a day before the gonalF, which is different. I feel crappy in the morning, after I take the gonalF, I guess I'm not used to the larger doses.

What are you going to be doing Bella?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy weekend ladies! Unfortunately I'm working all weekend as I've had the past week off for holiday in Melbourne. Hope the plane ride didn't do anything to bubba. Even tho everything I've read says plane travel doesn't harm growing babies, I can't help remembering Dr L recommending no travel in the 1st trimester. He never said why though. Who knows eh? ! Wda and everyone on the Internet says it's fine.

Afm I have an ob apt 2mrw. Haven't seen bub for 2 wks! After almost daily hcg tests and weekly scans.... that's AGES! I'll be 11.5 weeks tomorrow and am just praying and believing that everything is still going well!

We plan to let the cat out of the bag after the results of the downs test are back. We've decided to do the new blood test that u send to USA. It's quite costly but is more accurate than nuchal screening and eliminates the need for an amnio, and thus risk of miscarriage. The blood is taken upon referral from ob, sent to usa and takes about 10 days to come back. It's 99.8% accurate and besides downs, can also determine sex (if u want to know) as well as other genetic diseases. It's a no brainer for me, being an older mum at 40 and in the high risk bracket for both downs and mc with an amnio. We embrace this new test!

How are u feeling amps and sunny? Any sign of ms? I know it's hard to 'subscribe' to finally being pregnant after all we've been thru. But it's so nice to see those numbers rising :-) Your hb scans will be coming up soon. ... I'm sure you'll keep us posted.

Mrs p good to hear your new plan. Sounds v similar to wda.

Bella when do u get going?

MusicalGal

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (18-08-2013),Sunny15  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Musicalgal - how exciting for you to be able to tell people soon! I would be shouting from the rooftops after everything you have gone through to get this little miracle!

Sunny and Amps - hope all is going well, looking forward to your progress reports

Sharlee32 - fx for your bt hope you get that BFP!

AFM - AF reared her ugly head yesterday and I had the most painful pain last night had a heat bag and two panadene and went to bed, woke up this morning and beware this is TMI but I was on the toilet and wiped and a greyish sac like thing was on the toilet paper and I have never had anything like that before! Can anyone shed any light? Wondering if it might have been the early stages of sac forming for pregnancy?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (18-08-2013),Sunny15  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Hi ladies

Musicalgal - how exciting for you to be able to tell people soon! I would be shouting from the rooftops after everything you have gone through to get this little miracle!

Sunny and Amps - hope all is going well, looking forward to your progress reports

Sharlee32 - fx for your bt hope you get that BFP!

AFM - AF reared her ugly head yesterday and I had the most painful pain last night had a heat bag and two panadene and went to bed, woke up this morning and beware this is TMI but I was on the toilet and wiped and a greyish sac like thing was on the toilet paper and I have never had anything like that before! Can anyone shed any light? Wondering if it might have been the early stages of sac forming for pregnancy?
    Wow DJ I don't know if it might have being, sounds like it though that is so sad.

AFM I think I'm out did a HPT today at 10dp and it was negative still have the official BT tomorrow and to be honest I can't even be bothered going. Was a complete sad mess today me and DH both. We had really hoped it would work. We have two embies left then that will be it - we simply can't afford to do any more cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popped in to wish Sharlee good luck for tomorrow....Im hoping that there is a nice little surprise for you and the nasty POAS is wrong!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (18-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I can't thank you all enough for your kind words of support. I'm struggling at the moment, had a scare today and have to go back to the hospital tomorrow for an ultrasound and another blood test. Sorry if tmi, but I had a small "blob" discharge this morning before I went to work, bit darker than normal discharge and had a bit of brown in the blob. Haven't had any blood or bad cramping. It has really freaked me out. Dh is away at work so I'm home alone. I left work early and spent nearly 4 hours in the ed.

Hope you are all doing well....

Thanks
    Reviews
    btmac - thanks, I'm not on any support meds, all my levels have been great so fs hasn't wanted me to take anything. I'm hoping its just a bit of old stuff left from implantation that's dropped away.....I'm just over 6 weeks now so I may even get to see a heartbeat if all is good and I'm lucky......I can only hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    btmac - thanks so much again. You have really helped ease my mind. I didn't know that about the heartbeat.....good to know. I will refuse an internal if they can't find it the normal way. I lost my first baby at almost 7 weeks, straight after an internal ultrasound, hurt heaps and the pain just kept getting worse, started to bleed about 12 hours later, it was horrid. will be trying to get ob appointment this week if I can, might have problem with my cervix. Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, - I hope everything will turn out well tomorrow. I know how stressful these early days are. btmac has some great advice .

MusicalGal, - As far as travel goes, just do what ever you are comfortable with. If you're not comfortable flying then don't. I flew for the first 14 weeks of my pregnancy with DS, other than exacerbating the MS we were both fine.

That new blood test sounds great. How amazing modern medicine can be sometimes, hey.

dj, - Hope you feel better today. Sorry I have no idea, but it sounds a bit strange doesn't it! Did you have any kind of hcg reading prior to this?

Sharlee, - Best of luck for your BT tomorrow I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

MrsP...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (19-08-2013)