+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs P we thought about it but QFG brissy only open 7-9am the earliest we arrive Sunday is 8am we are always last off plane with a wheelchair and wouldn't make it.

I will try our friend at a medical clinic see of they can't do us the favour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the loveliest kind experience this morning. A pathology lady listened to my full story and not only gave me the elusive Lime Green Top Tube but the full kit to draw the blood checked my veins to make sure she gave me 2 of the correct guage needles, th little yellow thingy the tube clips into the whole thing. OMG so hormonal I hugged her and cried. Some people are just amazing I feel very grateful today and yesterday for the help I got from you all thanks.

Now I just need our friend (who is a RN and free tomorrow morning) to draw the bloods before our flight pop them in the cooler bag take them down and hand them over monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Bella good luck!!!! Stay calm, mon Cher! Hope WDA can work his magic!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - What a lovely lady. I hope all your resourcefulness pays off Have a great flight and good luck for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - Hope all went well today. I hope EPU runs much more smoothly .

To everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies thank you all for your well wishes.

I am in Brisbane wearing a gorgeous new sleep tee I shouted myself from Peter Alexander {swoon}. It was ridiculously expensive but oh so soft and cool and roomy just in case this cycle goes to plan it will seer through
    Fingers crossed.

Had a gorgeous afternoon wandering and intermittent running back to hotel for 2pm and 6pm needles. Am so tired but have a 11.15pm trigger eeek set the alarm in case I doze off.

I will drop my bloods to Kate in the morning taking myself off for a mani pedi (I have shellac polish on needs to be removed for day surgery in cairns they don't care here they told me to remove it) and for a wax. Umm I refuse to go to epu hairy the lady garden must be maintained prior to the event! So I have extended the past two brazilians by a week to time this correctly!! What we do

Hope everyone is great. I am going to enjoy a needle free day tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - that sounds lovely. I'm glad you are able to relax at least a bit. I think that is what made the difference for us to get our miracle. We tried to treat the whole thing as a holiday. Cycling in Cairns just seemed to stress me out each time, I was so much more relaxed in Sydney. I can't wait to hear how you get on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to weipa for the weekend and its all action!!! How are you feeling bella? Hope it all went ok.

Hi to everyone else xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

All is going well I dropped the blood off and WDA spotted me asked us in for a chat then said may as well check out your ovaries he is happy with everything though mildly concerned with OHSS.

Got extra bloods done today and again on day of transfer.

Excited nervous and ready for tomorrow. The staff are really freaking great they could teach cairns a thing or 5 on service compassion empathy they treat my husband with such care to his needs.

I may have a lovely glass of red wine tonight and hope I don't drink again for 24 odd months eeek (I breastfed my son for 18 months and would prefer to breastfeed again if all goes well it's just so convenient having it on tap