+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind wishes ladies. I'm a bit upset but it was done for my welfare so I can't get too cranky. Over 20 eggs would definitely have given me ohss. On the bright side next stim is only 6 weeks away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue, - I'm so sorry. A cancelled cycle is just the pits. Are you going to try naturally at least?

Bella, - $1.15 off! I have never known how far off the safety net I've been. But I'm under it now anyway.
    We will be moving in the middle of the stim. I'll do day 2 and day 8 scans here, then we'll go. So I'll probably be in Bris from day 12 onwards. I'll have to check out the accom soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blue I hope your ok, you have been in my and my DH thoughts.

Mrs P How are you going?

I am CD8 just had my Day 8 scan I have 8 follies on the left and 13 on the right all different sizes though.

I am nervous of how many but I do have a history of having more then half empty follies so I try to bear in mind that follies dont equal eggs in my case. My last stim i had 12 at this stage and only got 3. I feel good, my tummy is bloating out a bit, the bruises on the left side from clexane are unreal my right has barely a blemish I don't understand at all.

I am waiting on a call from WDA about it all should have an indication of when EPU will be or if it will be. If all goes well I will get to go to the boat manufacturer and see our boat being built. ALso have a day out on the water with the owners of the company getting some lessons. That will be great to keep our mind busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am tentatively booked for EPU Monday 10am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, Good news Bella! Good luck for some great follie and egg growth before next monday.

When are you heading to Bris? And do you know where you are staying yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent news bella! I think the hgh may have made a difference.

Thanks to everyone who asked how I'm going. Was doing pretty well until today when it hit me it wasn't going to happen and I embarrassingly had a meltdown at the shops of all places. The only thing I'm grateful for is that I didn't see anyone I knew!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post

Thanks to everyone who asked how I'm going. Was doing pretty well until today when it hit me it wasn't going to happen and I embarrassingly had a meltdown at the shops of all places. The only thing I'm grateful for is that I didn't see anyone I knew!!
    It's so hard Blue! I hope you can get back on the horse soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi everyone

Blue - big hugs. Meltdowns are understandable.

To those who need to stay in Brisbane, we were just down there for the weekend and stayed at the Oxygen Apartments on Leichhardt St. They are literally on the same block as QFG and only a few blocks from Dr W's operating rooms. We had a one bedroom apartment, it had plenty of room, full kitchen and fairly modern. The complex also has a pool, gym and sauna. It's close to central station. All in all we were pretty happy. I think it was around $190 a night.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (21-10-2013),MrsPontipine  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post

Blue it's tough I found my two cancelled cycles a stim and a Fet to be harder then a bfn at least I knew we gave it a go cancelled I just felt ripped off that I didn't get off the mark.

Huge hugs. I have thought of you often and Mrs P with your previous cancelled cycle.

I am glad we gave the HGH a go there is some good evidence out there so fingers crossed it gets us there. We have only on 1 occasion had 1 ember make it to a 5 day blast which was Noah so we are hoping to get at least 2 to blast and then for me I will feel hopeful.

I am uber emotional which isn't surprising given the doses I am on and the journey we are taking.

Mrs P we are flying down Sunday and still working out when to come back will depend on what time our ET is the following Saturday perhaps that same afternoon. We are Accor Advantage Plus gold members and at the Sofitel we get airport pickup in their house Audi's and they will drop me at the day hospital and pick me up and often drop us in town etc. Also they have a good gym and pool and DH is doing a charity push next year he and 4 other paraplegics are pushing around Barlow park for 40 hours for the 40 soldiers killed inaction so he needs to keep training. The staff and rooms are so comfortable and plush it will make recovery a breeze! The Novotel we stayed at last time but the bed was horrendous and DH said not again. We also get 50% off meals at Accor restaurants so it's relatively cheap to eat and close to cbd for us to wonder down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blue and Mrs p. So Bummed to heart about your cxlled cycle. It sucks the big one. I remember feeling a whole range of new emotions. Like, really. ...?!...... Something ELSE? ! Hopefully u can seek solice in the fact that u can put the dollars twds the next cycle, and u know that next time, you will most probably be onto a go ahead.

Bella-good luck at EPU on Monday! No matter how many eggs u get, remember it only takes 1. We stayed in Brissie for 6 days after epu. Well, we also set off for a little minibreak to the Sunny Coast while waiting for those embies to divide. I guess it depends on how long u can b off work etc. We called every day for an update and stayed in a treehouse near Maleny and went back to the Meriton apts for 2 nights and transfer. It was a really special time.

I know it's not much notice, but I was gonna suggest a catch up this weekend? Say maybe Sat or Sunday at 10am? At the Pier Coffee Bean. Who can do it?

I'm off for my 1st class of fatties yoga tonight. Friends have said it was mega beneficial in preparing for birth. Eek!

MusicalGal
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 22-10-2013 at 06:00.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (22-10-2013)