+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe amps yeah it's not the best and I'm sorry to hear you're also suffering hospital dramas. I think nausea is one of the worst things in the world ... I bet you are struggling with the whole fatigue and feeling generally crap thing, I've had it before but I can't imagine what it would be like to be at the stage of putting you in hospital. Hope ur through the awful part soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I hope you feel better soon.
    I am going with Wazza in brissy. I don't think I have a OHSS risk at all considering on a long down reg withe 200 gonal and syneral I still only got 5 eggs that was my best haul. All other antag stims only got 3 we haven't doubled the dose so even if I got 6-10 thats still very reasonable and well I would be stoked. I always have 10-12 follies just empty ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Bella - surely you can just do a freeze all even if the ohss gets u and u can't transfer. Are you in Cairns or with Wazza?

afm - unfortunately went downhill and ended up in hospital with an infection ... Will be here for a few days apparently. I guess I might not be trying again anytime soon.

Amps Sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly. Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your pregnancy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Amps  (17-10-2013),Butterfly39  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow bella that sounds really frustrating and complex. I'm glad u have WDA looking after u. I got ohss with 11 eggs... But it was mild and we still transferred although we had to use synarel to trigger instead... I kinda regret not triggering with the fsh/hcg trigger and freezing all but who knows really. If you dont mind me asking, is there a reason that WDA gave you as to why the follies are persistently empty and is that why you're trialling the hgh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee Are you home now, how are you feeling today?
    This is my first cycle with WDA. Previously I was with QFG Cairns this is what we have done so far.

1st Stim Antag Gonal 150 3 eggs all fertilised 1 trf BFN 2 Frozen
    1st FET Natural 2 Embryos arrested cancelled
    2nd Stim Long Down Reg, Syneral and Gonal 150 5 eggs all fertilised 2 trf BFP M/C
    2nd FET Medicated 3 thawed 2 trf 1 arrested BFN
    3rd Stim Antag Gonal 187 then up to 220iui 3 eggs 3 fertilised went to 5 blast stage 2 trf 1 blast and 1 morulla BFP Lost Noah at 14 weeks he had a lower urinary tract blockage his kidneys shut down before they even could work.
    4th Stim Antag Gonal 220 3 eggs 2 fertilised 2 transfered BFP M/C11 weeks

Thats the basic history of my cycles. Cairns QFG don't scan on CD1/2 they do test your E2 levels by BT. So I have no baseline history of how many baby follies I had previously at this early stage. So when WDA saw I had 17 yesterday he wnted to drop but I reminded them of the history the doses I was on and that I had always shown to have 10-14 follies by CD7-9 but by CD12 down to 4-5 each side then at EPU only get 3.

I explained I wasn't willing to go ahead at a low dose of 250 like they wanted that if I am doing all the extras this time Human Growth Hormone Clexane, Prednisone, DHEA Melatonin etc I need to throw everything at this. The HGH was over 1300$ add the flights accommodation meals time off work etc... we are getting pretty exxy for 3 eggs. I would be thrilled with 6 any more is a bonus. I don't want too many as I have generally good fert rates. 13 out of 14 eggs fertilised, out of those 13 only 4 didn't make it to transfer.

We are triggering with Pregnyl which I haven't done before. SO I am a bit nervous, second guessing if I made the right decision to fight for more FSH I try to keep in mind eith the last two stims I was frustrated and angry that I was doing the same thing. I am not now so I need to be okay with it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies checking in to see how BlueMarlin went today hope you had good news with your scan.

Mrs P any sign of AF ?? Have you spoken to Kate regarding cysts and a scan.

Sharlee hope your feeling ok

Hi everyone else

I am fine stimming away clexane was fine on my right side but on my left I bruise something terrible I use the same technique I think! The bruises actually hurt and ache I have to be careful when I sit if my waist band is on the area.

Next scan Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - Sorry the clexane is giving you so much grief. good luck with mondays scan. Where are you having it done?

Blue marlin, - hope you went well today.

Bella, - AF finally arrived wed arvo, (she was not happy, ugh), so yesterday was day 1. I start the pill and clexane on sunday. And then Lucrin and prednisone next sunday. Then start stimming a week and a half after that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P I am so glad it arrived for you how does this time in with your move?

I am booked at Cairns Diagnostic but Blue told me she is using the scan place next to spotlight (bulk bill) mine are $203.30 each scan but I can claim 83 back with Medicare my next scan puts me over the safety net I am currently 1.15$ yep one whole dollar off the safety net gee wizz!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycle cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue I am so so sorry. Huge hugs. Too many follies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Had my apt yesterday at cfc, Dr L is still away so I seen a Dr from the Perth clinic, she was lovley. We talked about my scan from the day before at CDI and how many sml follicles they found 32 all up so they are putting me at high risk for OHSS, my AFC is an A+ so I am happy with that, another interesting fact that I found out yesterday is Kens last SA which was a year ago only showed 2% morphology, it would be nice to have found that out a year ago and I can't see why Dr L wouldn't have told me, I am a little annoyed as we were under the impression he was A OK. So we can't even do normal ivf we have to do ICSI, af should start next week sometime and then I'm back to town to get more stuff done and collect what drugs I need, I know they are only putting me on a very sml dose.
    Sorry your cycle got cancelled Blue, do you know why? Who are you cycling with?
    As bad as the MS is amps I bet your still over the moon.
    Mrs P Goodluck!!!
    Bella you have been through so much, I'm praying this is it
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 19-10-2013 at 05:17.