+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sharlee what you recommend for OHSS rings a bell in things I have hears and read also. I am sure WDA and Kate will take good care they seem to be proactive with managing things as they come up.

Its not a yacht which we would love but unfortunately we can't have a yacht or it would have to be really big My husband uses a wheelchair for mobility he has paraplegia. Its a Cruise Craft 6.35m it has a cabin with a V berth bed and toilet very small cabin but enough to do overnighters on and enjoy fishing diving and being on the water more often.

Sharlee I highly recommend doing more for yourself it has really put me ina great mind set for this cycle. My husband loves seeing me this relaxed and happy too. Good on you for reducing your days I would love to be unfortunately can't have tried but they aren't open to the reduction of hours. I used to work Mon - Thurs and loved having Fridays to get things done it was bliss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Go Blue. There's gotta be a few good eggs in there. Wazza will take care of you. R u using menopur?

Bella - everything crossed that u are a go for this cycle. Sounds like all your ducks are in a row....

Sharlee- Oh I'd LOVE to drop a day at work. Sometimes u wonder if the stress environment and ttc are counter productive! Only 3.5 months for me to go til mat leave. I'll hang in there. ..

Butterfly-Yep we have a cheeky break dancer. It's all a good sign that the brain neurons and bones are working I guess! Little terror :-)

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgirls - Haha! Could be a sign of things to come! Sounds like you will need to keep fit when he is born to chase after him! Hope DH has running shoes....

bella - best of luck

im lucky enough to be working when I want to and it has been awesome having some time off between ivf demands. Had a wretched night last night though, bad abdominal pain, DH almost took me to hospital but it got better on its own. I wonder if we started dtd too early after mc... ? Bleeding had stopped so I assumed it was ok.
    Then got up this morning to find DH had locked my keys in the car AND the spare, which meant i HAD to spend the day at home by the pool...oh well....being a lady of leisure isn't so bad...
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 15-10-2013 at 14:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blue are you using the human growth hormone? Scitropin?
    Ta Bella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- no hgh. I'm on metformin, prednisone, melatonin, clexane and gonal f.

Jealous of your boat!! Dh is a fishing charter captain so let me know if you want some good spots

Bought myself a heap of electrolyte sachets and other stuff.

Having a huge party at my house this Friday night as dh turns 50. Pirates and wenches!! Lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh blue what fun love it actually what I would love is an hour to two of your husbands time to help me learn to throw my boat about launching off the trailer etc I have some experience but well this boat is bigger and more experience I am nervous and excited I need to get my confidence with a good boat operator. Happy birthday to your husband. When do you fly to brisbane?

I decided to purchase the HGH (extra 1300$) first injection tonight.

I had apparently 17 baby follies at my scan they wanted to drop my dose I held firm explained my reasons and we compromised they want 250 they had planned to go with 400 out gonal now doing 350iui. Previously 5 stims had 11-12 follies get 3 eggs they grow but are often empty so I held firm hopefully I don't get OHSS which they are concerned about. Next scan Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- hubby said willing to help anytime. Just pm me to arrange time. We go to bne on Sunday night for epu on Monday fingers crossed. I really hope I don't get another freeze all.
    The human growth hormone seems to be stimming you along nicely.
    For your scan, I started using cairns X-ray on mulgrave rd next to spotlight. They bulk billed and were very good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - surely you can just do a freeze all even if the ohss gets u and u can't transfer. Are you in Cairns or with Wazza?

afm - unfortunately went downhill and ended up in hospital with an infection ... Will be here for a few days apparently. I guess I might not be trying again anytime soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't posted for awhile, been feeling awful, spent 2 nights in hospital dehydrated. I have "All of the Day and Night" sickness, it's really dragging me down.

Bluemarlin - hope all goes to plan for your epu and you get to transfer.

Bellavista - wishing you all the best, hope things go as planned for you also.

Musicalgal - so glad everything is going so well for you

Sunny15 - hope all is good with you

I'm not so great at personals but I do "stalk" a bit so am trying to keep up with how everyone is doing and where they are at.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly39 - so sorry to hear your news, I know how frustrating it is when you can't cycle when you want to, it doesn't help when things go so wrong you think the universe is out to get you. Hope you get better soon and can cycle with no hassles.