+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    seriously the universe is out to torture me, went for bt today at 8:30 when place opens, was 3rd in line, out before 8:45, no results back yet wtf??? had bt done same place/time last week and had results before 2pm. aaagh! not happy! bet I get a good nights sleep tonight......NOT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ - Im so sorry it didn't work out for you this time, but very proud of you for challenging your clinic and asking for a follow up blood test....believe it or not, that is their job not yours! You sound quite positive and I look forward to hearing the plans for your next cycle. Bella - How was Perth? Amps - Its frustrating isn't it...all 3 of my referrals had urgent and not one came back within the day, even though the collection agency said it would be back to me GP in 3 to 4 hours. MrsP - How is the cycling going? Sharlee - When do you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    06.08.13 - HCG = 140 & Prog = 70 - 10dp5dt
    08.08.13 - HCG = 250 & Prog = 69 - 12dp5dt
    10.08.13 - HCG = 540 & Prog = 110 - 14dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agh dj, - So Sorry! But I'm glad you have an answer and can move on now.

Amps, - Another sigh! It seems urgent doesn't mean anything to the vamps when it's a GP requesting bloods.

Bella, - The weather is just magic ATM isn't it. Hope it stays like this for a while. When are you starting?

Sunny, - As I said on the other thread. Looking great. Congrats again.

AFM, - Still doing Lucrin ATM waiting for AF which is due in a few days. Then it's all go.

Huh, - Just noticed this is a new thread from earlier today. New starts hey!!!
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 12-08-2013 at 21:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick one from me , checking in from a mini holiday in Melbourne. Have had a wonderful time. King Kong musical, Dandenongs, football, restaurants, shopping, studio audience of The Project. Pink concert tonight! This little 10wk bubba has already done some travelling! Get a bit tired about 10 am and then 3 pm, but other than that, still not really any symptoms.

Anyway just wanted to pop in and say well done sunny and amps! The first few weeks are all about bts and scans ! Torture!

Hi Bella, Mrs P, Fort and everyone else. Xx

MusicalGal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps I hope you have your results ASAP and fingers crossed they are doing what they should.

Mrs P I should get Af around the 23rd August and start on Day 2. I am a little nervous about all the different meds I have to remember to take and when.

Musicgal What a lovely trip I hope you are having a great time.

Edit to add

FISH Sperm Chromosome results are fine which is a huge relief we have been very worried DH is not open to using donor sperm and in which case could have left us without much room to move and WDA has now determined we will go the PICSI route too now. However my NK Cell biopsy was a waste there wasn't enough tissue to determine a result and I am not doing that again unless I am knocked out so WDA thinks we will run the intralipids JIC at EPU to be sure to be sure.
    Last edited by Bellavista; 13-08-2013 at 11:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny15 View Post
    DJ - Im so sorry it didn't work out for you this time, but very proud of you for challenging your clinic and asking for a follow up blood test....believe it or not, that is their job not yours! You sound quite positive and I look forward to hearing the plans for your next cycle. Bella - How was Perth? Amps - Its frustrating isn't it...all 3 of my referrals had urgent and not one came back within the day, even though the collection agency said it would be back to me GP in 3 to 4 hours. MrsP - How is the cycling going? Sharlee - When do you test?
    Sunny it is Monday the 19th August.

Amps did they get your beta's to you yet. That is so frusturating you had to wait over night. I hope you managed to get some sleep..

Good luck Mrs P and Bella for the start of new cycles and new plans. I truly wish you both the best of luck and hope you get your BFP's first time. Agree the weather has being so nice here as well - perfect days

ATM actually I am not feeling very well yesterday I felt sick and today I have a slight head ache but other than that just plodding along. I am trying not to think too much about the two I have on board and have being trying to keep relatively busy with other things.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Results finally came through
    hcg -1950
    E2 - 9933
    P4 - 487
    Fn said all is good and sitting nicely inside the graph for how far along I am.
    I'm going for bt again Wednesday arvo and next Monday morning. Seeing my gp tomorrow for referral to ob and let him know the good news. He was so kind with my first m/c and has kept an interest in my case.

Would love a catch soon but can't until next week, my mother is tagging along this week and I'm not ready to tell her yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps- those sound like great numbers! Congratulations xo

AFM just waiting for AF to arrive and we have decided to give it a break this month and try naturally mainly because the stress is getting too much for DH after starting a new job too and we have to do a fresh stim cycle next so need to pull some money together so will be nice to have a little break before getting back on the IVF rollercoaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, - Congrats again! Your beta is looking great. How did your wednesday figures go? And how did it go with your GP?

A catch up soon sounds good to me too ...

dj, - Good luck with trying naturally this month. Wouldn't that be wonderful if you could do it without all the crap.

AFM, - I've done a few days worth of stimming so-far. This regime (AACEP) is making me feel lethargic and nauseous. I hope it settles down soon. 1st scan on Monday.