+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Qfg Sunny - I have had 3 weeks to prepare for the mc as the scan never really showed anything other than empty sacs, so I already had time to grieve and to prepare myself..... It's still hard but Im just trying to make the best of things moving forwards.... Hoping for a rainbow baby after all the clouds and gloom...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by djturner06 View Post
    Hi ladies

I've been off the grid a bit lately just trying to regather and rebuild I have decided to put IVF on hold until after Xmas because I don't want the stress during the holidays but am tossing up whether to change clinics and give Wazza a shot... Does anyone have any info they could share about the clinic?

Musicalgal congratulations on pushing through the first trimester and a little boy! What a gift!

Sharlee32 how is everything going? Cycling in November?

Sunny hope all is well with your little peanut xx

Hope everyone is feeling well and whether your cycling or in the dreaded tww hope we see plenty of BFP's xx

Hi DjTurner, I have an appoitment booked with Wazza for march the 19th (that was the earliest I could get) when I called the office the other week. Of course we are still cycling with QFG here in townsville but I think I might throw both frosties in again (usng the bondi protocol and doing the endrometrial scrape). There is a Wazza thread on here or the brisbane cycle thread also has a bit on him if you want extra information. Are you taking his supplements yet. We started on them last month.

Sunny glad everythignis going well with bubs. Are you going to find out the sex as well? Any names picked out yet We have already picked out favorite names for our babies...

Butterfly I am truly sorry to hear about your MC. That is such sad news.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-10-2013),Sunny15  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlee r u with dr c at Qfg? How did you find them down in tvl? U have the same wda date as me next year...lol... Hoping to get to see him before that depending on how my FET goes next month.....

I spend a lot of time in tvl due to work ... Thought briefly about cycling with them for logistical purposes but ended up wanting to be at home in Cns to begin with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Sharlee r u with dr c at Qfg? How did you find them down in tvl? U have the same wda date as me next year...lol... Hoping to get to see him before that depending on how my FET goes next month.....

I spend a lot of time in tvl due to work ... Thought briefly about cycling with them for logistical purposes but ended up wanting to be at home in Cns to begin with.
    Hi Butterfly, I am seeing Dr Verkuijl. She is very nice. She seems a lot more thorough than Dr Morcheski was so far and keen to take on board my opinions which is nice. QFG is nice here too the ladies are very good at what they do. I actually just got home from there Dr V called me in as my DH's test results showed cystic fibrosis carrier gene so I need to get tested. If I am a carrier too it means we will have to get the embies tested as we would have a 1 in 4 chance of conceiving a CF bubba. Dr V said it also could explain DH's fertility issues but she was more concerned that we might be trying naturally.

Butterfly there is a waiting list for Wazza did you ask to go on that? If your appointment sticks we should definitely travel together ha ha I am a bit scared of Brisvegas I have never really being there except the airport so it is very unfamiliar territory. I have visions of me wandering the streets like a street urchin looking for Wazza's offices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    djturner - taking a break can be the best tonic mentally, physically, emotionally and financially....it will allow you to come back healthier and stronger. I have some WDA information but its about 2 1/2 years old...I would think that some of the other girls have more up to date stuff. I think you are with QFG Cairns, aren't you? I would definitely make an appointment with WDA and you can always cancel if you feel the need. If you don't make an appointment until Christmas or after, you maybe looking at his first available appointment being June or July. Play it safe and book in....a second opinion doesn't hurt and may make all the difference.

Butterfly - you will get that rainbow baby! You have incredible resilience...and an infectious positive attitude.

Sharlee - Hi hun, good to hear from you. Love your plan...plan A frosties, plan B appointment with WDA. you wont need plan B. DP and I are leaning towards not finding out the sex...as far as names go, we have had a girls name picked our for years and we both agreed VERY quickly...boys names is a little more difficult, we both cant agree, YET!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot how much clexane hurts!! What a biatch!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue - The clexane bruising gets me....Ive been on it since mid-July and my belly is an absolute mess...bruising and hard lumps at the injection site...sometimes I bleed from the injection site the morning after injecting. Not fun...but if its got me to where I am today, then Im not complaining!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue. Hate to tell u i finished clexane at 12wks and STILL have little signs of leftover bruises. Dr Waterfield says to me at every apt 'oh that was the clexane eh'. But as sunny says, it could've just been the thing that got us preggers! Sounds like ur taking it in ur stride tho. Good luck :-)

I took a photo of my full syringe disposal box and my bruised belly. If little boy ever gives me any lip, I'll show him what I went thru to get him! Lol. That could b child abuse. ... makes for an interesting baby book tho :-)

Got my 1st hospital apt today to meet midwife team and see facilities. Omg so exciting. Like graduating from FS to OB. The next stage. ...

19wks yest. I now have a round belly now. Bit concerned how everything is gonna fit in there!

Go for it everybody. Your turn is next! Xx

Ps Yes good for a catch up.

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny & Musicalgirl thanks for the positive words of encouragement ...
    You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, right?

Musical girl congrats on making it to obstetrics town! Wow, super exciting stuff... A dream come true.

Sharlee - ha I know brissy well... It's dead easy getting to wda from airport as its right near central station. You just jump on the train at airport and you're there in like 15 mins. When I made my appointment I told them I'd like to be on the waiting list for an early cancellation. If it comes to same day travel I'm happy to guide you... I agree dr v is very nice. I saw her from an obstetrics point of view with my mc when I was down in tvl. She does seem v thorough and patient centred.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 11-10-2013 at 09:50.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal, - Wow your bruises are taking a while to go, aren't they! Have you got the, "here is the penis, and here is the scrotum," yet from DrW, LOL. The hospital visit makes it sound so very official now doesn't it.

Blue, - I hope the clexane is all worth it for you too. I found after a while it didn't hurst anymore. Must have just gotten used to it. But I know when ever I started it again, it hurts again.

Butterfly, - I'm glad you are feeling well after all that pain.

Bella, - How are you going? Any sign of AF yet?

As I wrote in the other thread, - Day 48 for me, and still nothing!

Day 45 BT showed P4-55, E2-350, FSH-3, LH-2. Kate described it as a persisting corpus lutium, and that I will just have to wait it out. I have always had regular cycles, so this is new for me.
    As from a few days ago this will put EPU to after our move, so I'm not sure how this will fit now. I feel like the universe is trying to tell me something. I just may start listening soon...

I might ask if a scan is worthwhile. If it is persisting, it might be a cyst. Does that sound right girls?
    Still, I don't think the outcome will be any different, so it maybe a waste of time.

P.S. - A catch up would be nice before I leave. Am leaving mid Nov.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-10-2013)