Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Musical girl - warmest congratulations ! Seems real to me ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    So exciting @MusicalGal. Do you need any maternity clothes? I have a few things I don't need anymore if you are interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats musicalgal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you doing your FET?
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Musical girl - warmest congratulations ! Seems real to me ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...haven't been on here for quite sometime....the tiredness finally caught up with me!! Not complaining, as I dodged morning sickness completely.

Bella - great to catch up with you yesterday....you are so the voice of reason and keep me grounded....thanks hun, always love chatting with you. AND I am still in awe of your bike ride yesterday.

MusicalGal - Congrats...a blue one!

MrsP - Did AF show up? Did bloods reveal anything?

Sharlee32 - you get to cycle next month. When is your follow up appointment with your new FS?

Blue - I think you must be right in the middle of cycling...how are you going?

StillFun - Glad to see you have jumped onto the IVF train....toot toot!

DJNette, Butterfly39, TownsvilleNat, Djturner06 and Amps

AFM
    Finally got to see our baby at our NT scan on Tuesday...I cannot fathom how much it had developed from a blob at 7 weeks to a fully formed baby at 12 weeks....I am simply in awe!! I had prepared myself for bad news....self preservation! We came back at very low risk for Down's with 1:19631 and my Nuchal bloods are that of a 20 year old....not bad for an old chick!! OB was genuinely happy and relieved that she didn't have to us bad news.

Whilst DP is at work, he has forbidden me from doing any housework for the long weekend (except the necessities)....it has taken every ounce of strength not to pick up the 4 dead palm fronds that have dropped since Saturday!!! But I have got to learn to back off from going my usual 100mph and listen to my body.

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful long weekend.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 07-10-2013 at 12:41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny- awesome news!!! I'm so happy for you!! It's finally happening for you. Xo

Afm- scan yesterday showed a heap of small follicles on my ovaries and I hadn't even started the gonal f yet. Wda saw the results and Kate rang me and advised me to drop dosage to 100iu. I just hope that's enough to develop some decent follicles.

Hi to everyone else, do u think we are all due for a catchup?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny you look so fab I am so thrilled for you your so clever!

Blue wow goodness it's amazing how different all our bodies respond I think I am on 400iui this time eeek. My luck I will still get three bloody eggs. Love to catch up keep in touch let us know how this develops for you.

AFM waiting for AF should be here mid next week. I think the same thing will happen withy three cysts on my right ovary I think they keep my progesterone elevated but fingers crossed they have shrunk down some and it all goes well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hey gals

Another gorgeous day in FNQ! Finished my mc over the weekend... Most pain I had ever experienced but glad it's over now. Looking forward to a frozen next month.... Now time to go back to work in the meantime.

congrats sunny and musical girl on your scan results ! Isn't it great when a plan comes together!

Bella good luck warming up to your new cycle

Enjoy the lovely sunshine everyone x
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 09-10-2013 at 09:15.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue - that's great news....good to see that WDA is cautious of OHSS. You should get a good number of eggs.

Bella - Im waiting with baited breath for your AF to start!!! Might be worthwhile contacting WDA regarding the cysts....I have never been allowed to cycle with cyst present...my last one made my estrogen blow out. Give him a call....would hate for you to have a cancelled cycle again...dont know about you, but I don't think I could take it!!

Butterfly - as I mentioned on the IVF Over 40 thread...gosh, you sound incredibly positive for what you have been through over the weekend. More power to you hun. Are you in Cairns? What clinic are you with?

AFM
    Im in for a catch up....if it doesn't work out for sometime soon, maybe a Christmas one....I think that's when we all met last year!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I've been off the grid a bit lately just trying to regather and rebuild I have decided to put IVF on hold until after Xmas because I don't want the stress during the holidays but am tossing up whether to change clinics and give Wazza a shot... Does anyone have any info they could share about the clinic?

Musicalgal congratulations on pushing through the first trimester and a little boy! What a gift!

Sharlee32 how is everything going? Cycling in November?

Sunny hope all is well with your little peanut xx

Hope everyone is feeling well and whether your cycling or in the dreaded tww hope we see plenty of BFP's xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to djturner06 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-10-2013)