+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its a big decission, for some reason I feel like I'm giving up if I do it, I'm so lost, dh isn't sure either, Dr l said if we are moving ahead he won't do anything for kens sex drive because he will freeze his sperm for me, even if I decided to go ahead I will have to wait till chrissy time because he will be away, and that means Feb/march, maybe it will be good to have to wait and hope it happens on its own, I ovulated yesterday, I lost my pup yesterday to 1080 bait and was up since 3am, dh was asleep before I poked him in the ribs, it was a big day but we managed, we ended up having to shoot her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi Stillfun, we had severe MFI. Even after using donor it still took 8 rounds of IVF using ICSI.

Statistically speaking your odds are way better with IVF than IUI. Certainly a fresh IVF cycle is a lot more invasive than IUI, but any subsequent frozen cycles will actually be quite similar to IUI.

But as others have said you need to be happy in your decision and there is no harm in a second opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfun
    We also have severe MFI. Does your DH have low testosterone levels?

My DH does but they can't treat it whilst undergoing fertility treatment as the medication required can lower the quality of the sperm and my DH levels are dangerously low and certainly doesn't have any noticeable symptoms. It can cause decreased sexual desire.

We were ok about IVF because it really is our only chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg how beautiful is the weather today? We really do live in paradise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Oh Stillfun, in my sleep deprived state I missed your most recent post. Big hugs about your pup. Sometimes it really does seem like it is all against us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, he has low T but its not super low, he also struggles with the stress of performing, but the low T is really getting in the way, we can go weeks without sex and it doesn't bother him....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our doctor is waiting until we have a live birth or we stop fertility treatment to address DH testosterone levels. It hasn't decreased his sex drive fortunately not that sex impacts our ability to conceive.

I am concerned about the longer term effects of low testosterone as he has severe osteoporosis and it can have an effect on his bones. He thinks its harder for him to lose weight also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello wondering if anyone in townsville? otherwisr hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick post ladies but WDA is a genius. He cancelled this cycle because the ultrasound and bloods weren't optimal from day 1,2 and 5. AF has arrived 5 days early I could have thrown away 10k or rode this month put and I am so happy that he is so forthright with advice opinion and doesn't waste our time.

Anyway 28 days til I start stimming now.

I had acupuncture on the day I started spotting last month to make sure I had a complete bleed and it was my shortest AF ever. I am thinking of no acupuncture for the next cycle which is different for me I have had acu for each cycle previously makes me a little nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I must say I got pg on the cycle I didn't do acupuncture.

wda is an amazing teacher too, he lectured me at uni. So experienced. i would not have given up without cycling with him.

Townsvillenat - didn't cycle in tvl but visit there often. Who r u with ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (16-09-2013)