+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- i Start Synarel on 23 sep, which is day 21. Then get a period, and do more synarel and gonal f. Then trigger with pregnyl around 17th oct for epu.
    He has me on folic acid, berocca, fish oil, zinc, aspirin, co enzyme q 10, Diabex and clexane. Looking at transfer somewhere around 22 oct.

He has dh on the cocktail that others have written on here previously. If anyone wants a copy pm me and I will email it to you as I have a hard copy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue, - Amazing isn't it! I'm so glad you know why you weren't successful before. At least now you know exactly what you're dealing with and know he will work around it.
    Oh, and what is Diabex if you don't mind me asking?

Bella and Blue, - I'll probably start the OCP on my next CD 4 which will be around 26th Sept. I'll be on that for 16 days and then a few days till AF again. Estimate AF, 13 -14 Oct, so EPU around 28th Oct. I'll be on AACEP protocol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blue The cocktail the men are on has helped my DH sperm count that or it was counted incorrectly previous times!! Have you used Syneral before? What trigger is he planning to use as he is using pregnyl trigger this time for me to avoid ohss with the much heavier doses I will be on compared to normal. I am also on feldene an anti inflammatory for after EPU. What is diabex?

Mrs P I think EPU for me all going well this next time will be 30/31st oct. I am really feeling great on all the meds now found a rhythm to take them day and night. I haven't had any of the scary dhea symptoms or rage, skin/hair issues my voice is fine my clitoris hasn't grown :/ seriously apparently WDA had a gay lady who was disappointed he wanted her to stop taking it!! He is so funny.

I am really nervous about my swim this weekend the weather wind rain is messing with my prep and comfort we aim to finish last is ok with me for the swim leg. It's really outside of my comfort zone. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone here need DHEA or Melatonin? I have both in capsule form if you want it.

Hit 14 weeks yesterday. Still can't believe there's a baby in there. Size of a lemon apparently. Lol

Blue marlin: Yay! On the wazza train!

Good luck on your swim Bella. X

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the Diabex filled yesterday and its metformin. I went to chemist warehouse and lucky for me they had a half price vitamin sale on. I'm just a little overwhelmed as I filled up the pill box with all of this crap I have to swallow. I'm terrible at swallowing pills.
    Good luck in the race tomorrow bella! You will do great.
    Hi to everyone else xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Musicalgal and Blue.

I just refilled my scripts of both thanks anyway Musicalgal

FYI DHEA here was $85 for 100 at the chemist at WDA $110 for 100!! Savings small but nice.

Wish this weather would clear up and the wind stop!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal, - Yay for little lemon! It's very real now...
    I'm pretty fine for both, thanks musicalgal.

Blue marlin, - Pill popping is my least favourite part of the day too. I find the longer I'm taking them, the more aversion I have to them.

Bella, - Good luck for tomorrow . Don't worry, you will be fine. Just get onto your own rhythm and stick to it. All you want to do is finish. And how-ever slow you think you are going, there is most probably someone chugging along slower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know of good prenatal yoga class in Cairns. .. especially out at the beaches? If there's a highly recommended one in town I'll travel. Xx sunny and amps. .. you'll be joining me in a few weeks, to be shortly followed by the rest of this thread? !

MusicalGal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi MusicalGal, the Cairns Body Mind Breath Centre runs classes in town. I have no personal experience with them as I was put on bed rest from 12 weeks and so couldn't attend any classes. They have a mums and bubs yoga which I am thinking of attending once I recover from my c-sect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soul Train Yoga with Alison is amazing and can be done safely throughout the entire pregnancy she does allow clients to participate prior to 12 weeks. Alison will adjust the program to avoid the certain positions you can't do at whatever stage of the pregnancy you are at. I highly recommend her.