+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just called WDA office to confirm appt for next week and they had a cancellation so I'm in tomorrow!! Happy days!!
    Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Musicalgal I am so happy for you that it's all going well.

Mrs P eeek hard decision good luck with it. Are you looking forward to moving to Perth?

Blue marlin good luck tomorrow I hope it all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    MusicalGal, - That's so lovely to hear that all is so well that you don't need to see anyone . Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

AFM, - Well, I had FS appointment today just to be told that he, Dr L, will be away for my next two cycles and that I can try again in November. We will be moving to perth in November. So ATM I am considering our options. Do we start with Wazza next month when DH's work commitments become less demanding, or do we quit all together.
    I am jealous I love perth It is a hard decision to make. Is there any many great FS options in Perth/ WA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluemarlin, - good luck tomorrow. You must be very excited.

Sharlee, - I'm sure there are options over there, but I haven't looked into them.

Bella, - I'm looking forward to DS getting to know part of his family, and having a little support from them when I go back to work. I'm not from Perth so I don't have an attachment to the city. Having said that, I'm from Sydney, and I'm not attached to that city either. I am going to be very sad to leave Cairns though, we've had a wonderful time here, and it's so beautiful.

I think I will cycle with WDA rather than quit now. I feel like such a traitor now though, LOL. But we wouldn't have been able to do it down there before next month anyway. I don't think I would forgive myself in 2 years time if I didn't give it one last go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P. Good decision to give it one last go with wazza. That's what we did, and look what happened! Seriously, 1 Blastie, but it was the golden egg! In Perth they have Dr Yovich who is the leader of Cfc here. We tried to cycle with him thru cfc but cfc weren't interested in helping when they had dr L on the ground in Cairns. Looking back I'm glad we went straight to King Wda. Maybe we just got lucky. ... but his protocol seems to work more often than not.

Bella. Thanks for your wishes. Good luck with your cycle and fitness. Sounds like you're getting life back on track and achieving all your goals! I'm excited about this Pregnancy, but always have in the back of my mind what happened to u and little Noah. Xx

Blue. Great to hear from u again! Good luck with wazza. He's a busy man, but I got a fair bit more out of him than any other fs. He doesn't remember you personally, it's just his protocol that he swears by. But he has a good system going there and the girls are all great. I spoke to wazza 3 times my whole cycle.

Wave to everyone else xx

MusicalGal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH really! Dr L is going away? Who is taking over from him while he is gone? GGRRR I had so much to discuss with him Last time he went away DR Y tried to get DH to do a scrotum U/S! Kenny was like uh uh I aint doing that! So I hope he doesn't try something else while we are trying to get kens sex drive fixed! The system is hard enough to deal with on my own never lone having ken in my ear bailing up! My Tele consult is next Wednesday with DR L is he going before then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfun, - No he'll be here then. He is going away end of sept for a few weeks, then coming back for a few weeks, and then going again. There isn't a doctor looking after the IVF side of the clinic, which I find weird, considering. I even offered to do pick up and transfer over in perth, if the doctor here can monitor me. But he said that she doesn't do scans, so, "no!"

MusicalGal, - Thanks for making me feel a bit better. I'm sure it will be a blessing in disguise regardless of the outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P I hope it goes well and you get a WDA miracle to take over to WA (WA has the most amazing homebirth program I am so jealous of the system they have there). I think its great you have weighed up the future and giving this a shot. I don't think I will ever look back and regret doing a cycle but I could see myself regretting not doing one if I didn't give it a go.

Musicalgal Thanks gorgeous. Noah's condition was a very rare 1:1,000,000 chance of happening. The first in Cairns, 2nd in Townsville that our dr's had seen I am slowly making my peace with that and how unfair it felt to us. I shouldn't feel scared that it will happen again because there is no recorded case in the world of it occuring twice, we have been assured by a professor of feotal medicine. We just have to wait for our baby to come along and at the right time things will go well. I have to keep believing that.

Sunny I hope your doing well, no more spotting or bleeding and the same for Amps too.

Stillfun Good luck with your review hope it goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the plot thickens!
    I just got back from my appointment with Wazza and I learnt more in 1 hour than in 2 years at Qfg cns.
    He did pelvic exam and found endo straight away, then did an ultrasound and it looks like my left ovary had minor pcos.
    Planned a long down reg, carefully monitored due to history of ohss. October epu! Exciting and daunting at the same time!
    Mrs p- give Wazza a go! I haven't even cycled yet and am feeling so positive.

Bella- where are u at in this cycle? What's the plan?

Amps, sunny and musicalgal- hi!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue I am so sorry that the diagnosis wasn't as great as we all hope for however how great is it to walk away known he actually looks at everything. I was blown away at every appointment he has given me more time and information that I got entirely at cairns.
    He is away for when I would have surgery late this month early next month so we are waiting for AF around oct 15th and cycling then EPU around the 31st as long as my Bt and scans at cd1 are good to go.

Would be nice if you were around then too. When do you think you'll start long down reg