+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! One of the dates I took him on was speed boating and lunch at a nice winery so I feel like I need to beat that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm not too late:

Does he like to play sports? Brand new sporting gear in his favourite brand names are always a safe bet. Brand new sports shoes for exercise.

A really nice jacket/jumper for Winter or a truck load of summer clothes also good.

Depending on budget you can take him in for professional spoiling like deep tissue massage or other "experiences".

How about taking his favourite photo and taking it in to make a large canvas wall hanging.

From a Gamers point of view I see the following as brownie points and doesn't matter what types of games he likes:

What mouse does he play with? Standard 3 button mouse or something really funky. If it's just the normal run of the mill mouse then look at the Logitech G600 or the Razor Naga mouse. Got a love a mouse with 15+ buttons for keybinds. If you really want to get funky go for the Cyborg R.A.T. 9 gaming mouse which is adjustable and is a sure talking point for any gamer.

Does his PC/laptop have a Solid State Drive (SSD)? If not the performance increase in the machine/games will be significant. Samsung and Intel are the only 2 brands worth looking at. Big brownie points will come your way if he doesn't have one. My PC boots up to being fully usable in under 12 seconds from pushing the on switch.

A little more expensive you can look at a nice big monitor to play on. Research and reviews need to be considered before buying one. Don't buy the crap sold in the usual retails stores. They are all low spec and overpriced.

Can you tell I'm a gamer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be happy with a new set of tyres...But that's just me I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love tools but I'd hate someone to be me tools unless they really knew what they were getting. Love the idea of a voucher. If you go out for dinner you can plan in advance for the voucher to be in the menu when he opens it.

My first wedding anniversary I had an eternity ring placed in the desert for my wife to find