+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Moogoo and Sukin although not sure if Sukin's for the really young ones...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much! Moo goo seems to be very popular... Is that just from a chemist.??

Has anyone else used 'milk' products. They are always on catch of the day... I was going to try them out .. I think it's Michael klims wife who makes them... I think I remember watching her on the morning show... And I'm pretty sure they are a natural one. Or I could be wrong lol... Any experience with them??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've seen moo goo at a few chemists and a few health food stores. A bit hit and miss as to which ones stock them tho.

I've used the milk massage oil and its lovely. I was planning to use the rest of there range but got a big pack of moo goo as a gift so will use that instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might give the milk range a go next time it comes up on catch of the day then... Is moo goo for certain skin?? Cause I know a friend uses that for her son with eczema.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cassieh View Post
    I might give the milk range a go next time it comes up on catch of the day then... Is moo goo for certain skin?? Cause I know a friend uses that for her son with eczema.
    You can look at their website for info and stockists http://www.moogoo.com.au/