+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I can't believe there are people out there like this!!!

My brother's girlfriend went to see a friend of hers and whilst she was there - the friend was drinking one of those cans of rum and coke and gave the 7 month old baby some. . My bro's girlfriend had a go at her about it and her friend's point of view was ''well he better get used to it, cos im sure he will love drinking by 15"" and laughed it off.. not only that, but it was cold and windy and the baby was out on the grass in just a nappy on... nothing else.. the GF said that the baby was really rattly in the chest and extremely snotty.. and pointed it out to her friend who said ''he'll be right'' and kept on smoking.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME.?!?! how disgusting. I would have reported her. the poor baby Who gives their kid rum and coke?!?! Some people don't deserve the privilege of kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg wowsers... That is terrible!!! 😳😳😐😐

I still put 3 layers if clothes on DS and DS 3.5 yo. And I definitely wouldn't have him out in the cold esp At night if he was sick.

And I won't even get started on how wrong giving alcohol is to a 7mo 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope your brothers girlfriend has reported her to child services. Both the alcohol & the no clothes outside on a cold day are SERIOUS issues. She should report her today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mim1 For This Useful Post:

DarcyJ  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mim1 View Post
    I hope your brothers girlfriend has reported her to child services. Both the alcohol & the no clothes outside on a cold day are SERIOUS issues. She should report her today.
    I'll have to ask her if she has. She was just stunned. I just couldn't be friends with a person like that. It would be a deal breaker for me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Super Trooper  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Absolutely

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad :;

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    I'll have to ask her if she has. She was just stunned. I just couldn't be friends with a person like that. It would be a deal breaker for me.
    I do agree with you about not being friends with someone like that, but for me it would be hard to just walk away knowing that the child could be in danger so I would probably have to keep pretending to be friends with her anyway just to be able to check on the kid

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is Shocking, the gf must be of very low intelligence. Poor poor child. If I was witness to that I would report it to docs and actually remain "friends" with them in order to gather more evidence for docs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot on.