+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do I just move on?

Hey everyone about a a week ago my partner who works away rang me up and told me he had enough, all he had to say was that I whinged to much and HSBC couldn't do the things he liked to he still hasnt been home and has been drinking alot. after he broke up with me he told not only me but his sister that we might get back together. I have 2 kids and pregnant with my 3rd, he has been ignoring me ever since not even trying to work anything out which makes it so hard to understand cause everything seemed so fine before this! I guess my question is do I wait it out for him to talk knowing he might never or do I just move on with my life and forget about him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear this have you seen him in person since this has happened? Have you spoken about everything like why, how you'll manage the children, child support etc? If he can't answer questions about that stuff I don't think he's thought it through properly. It's still new I suppose and there's a lot to sort out. How do you feel? Do you want to be with him? Or move on? Big hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    If it was me, I would move on. But, you are not me and nobody else can make that decision for you.

I think he is just saying that to his sister so he doesn't get the guilt laid into him, but he's probably made up his mind.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (10-08-2013),onionskin  (10-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I haven't seen him since it happen he was due to come home last weekend but refused to, I don't even understand what I have done so bad? He won't answer any of my questions he hasn't mentioned anything about the kids only that he would be back to see them whenever that might be. I'm lost and confused everything happened so suddenly going from talking all the time to nothing I still love him and want to be with him but at the same time I want to move on I'm only 22, he is 35 but seems to be acting very selfish

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would wait and give him time I also am going thru the same I'm 5mnths pregnant and we already have a 3yr old together and my dp acted very selfish just like yours but it was 2mnths ago he told me he didn't want to be together so I left and went to mum's house to stay, my dp is also older he 37 and I'm 27 similar to you lol anyway to cut along story short I did not hear from him for a while and then in that time he obviously had time to think because he realised he made a mistake instead of talking about problems he had he thought breaking up was the best option at the time and now he has been talking to me about thing's and really wants us back home with him but I am the one who has decided to stay until I feel everything is resolved before coming back. I hope your dp wakes up and realises he has made a silly mistake too