+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best:

Bugaboo Cameleon
    Maxi Cosi Capsule (clips into the cameleon so no waking the baby when transferring from car to pram)
    Sleeping bags
    Facewashers I 'liberated' from work to use as spew/dribble rags
    Stokke Change Table (brilliant if you are tall)

Worst:

The 50 million sheet sets I purchased for the bassinet/cradle/cot
    The 51 million onesies I purchased - don't get me wrong - they are great - I just don't need 51 million of them!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best: My carriers (ring slings, stretchy wrap (for newborn) and woven wraps).
    Change table with drawers and pull out bath (we removed the bath and dropped in a wood base then use the section for all the wipes etc.).
    Onesies and singlet suits that snap up at the bottom, my DD practically lives in these since her reflux means she cant wear things that are tight on her tummy.
    Play mat with hanging toys, if not for it and my carriers would never get anything done.
    Car seat that can be both rear and forward facing.
    Hand towels, face cloths & terry nappies as various spew rags depending on what size you need.
    Backpack nappy bag.
    Sleeping bags, cause winter here gets pretty cold.

Worst: Pouch sling, DD just never felt secure in it and I had so much trouble keeping her airways clear.
    Baby comb, emery boards and brush.
    Dummies, we bought all the types and DD hated every single one of them. Johnsons products, have a ton and just don't need them plus DD has sensitive skin.

Average: Pram, its basically just used as a change table if I go watch DP play footy but it's great for that.
    Bassinet, she will only stay in it for long enough to let me go toilet, or I sit it near me when I'm cooking so I can talk to her and cook.
    Last edited by Tildy; 11-08-2013 at 23:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best:

* Bugaboo Cameleon - DS was 6 months old when I got it and I so wish I'd purchased it earlier.
    * Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing
    * Change Table
    * Play mat with arches & hanging toys
    * Safe T Sleep
    * Microwave steriliser
    * Happy Baby Teething Dummies - I think they were called Gummy Dummies (the crescent shaped ones that looked a little like a mouth guard).
    * Bassinette

Worst:

* Steelcraft Strider - The worst purchase by far!
    * Bonds easy suits (the ones with the flap at the back that baby has to be a contortionist to get their legs in!).

I was talked out of having a capsule with DS and so wished I had got one. I've already purchased one for this bub and also the attachments so I can put it on my Bugaboo Cameleon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybump08 View Post
    Best:

* Bugaboo Cameleon - DS was 6 months old when I got it and I so wish I'd purchased it earlier.
    * Fisher Price Papasan Cradle Swing
    * Change Table
    * Play mat with arches & hanging toys
    * Safe T Sleep
    * Microwave steriliser
    * Happy Baby Teething Dummies - I think they were called Gummy Dummies (the crescent shaped ones that looked a little like a mouth guard).
    * Bassinette

Worst:

* Steelcraft Strider - The worst purchase by far!
    * Bonds easy suits (the ones with the flap at the back that baby has to be a contortionist to get their legs in!).

I was talked out of having a capsule with DS and so wished I had got one. I've already purchased one for this bub and also the attachments so I can put it on my Bugaboo Cameleon.
    Yes to the bonds suits!!!! They were terrible! My ds had really fat legs & to get him into one I almost had his fat rolls turning white! I handed them down to my sil! Most never worn. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best - Capsule, cradle swing, bouncer, change table, good washing machine, portable clothes airer, thermometer. Worst - Bumbo seats (honestly so dangerous, my kids could tip out of them and most babies outgrew them quickly), breastpump (unless you actually require one for work, supply issues, prem baby, I don't think they're essential), baby bath (I never used them, the sink was perfect for when they are little, no carrying heavy full bath of water especially after C-section), baby monitor (never used them, could hear them a while away, babies stayed in our bedroom till 6-12 months anyways).