Currently looking for care for my two year old. Drove past lizards early learning centre and stopped in for a visit. The director was amazing I think her name was Kirsten. She was so informative about what the service provides and very friendly. She showed me two rooms that were suitable for my child and the rooms were so clean, children were playing with carers and looked to be having fun. The carers all introduced themselves and played with my child whilst I looked around. They provide a music program, meals, this program called come play with me, playgrounds looked large and full of fun things for children and nappies for a very reasonable price. They also had men on their team which personally I think is fantastic as I haven't seen any men when visiting other centres in the area. Plus 2 kindy programs and 2 teachers with bachelor qualifications once my child is three...

Can anyone share their experience with this centre? I think I have found 'the one' but just looking for feedback from other mums out there...

Thanks in advance.