+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thread is afew months old I realise.

I am in the process of getting things organised so I can start family day care next year.

I dont plan on doing any driving, but wondering how you would feel about walks?

At one of my street is a park, the other end is a bike track / walking trail. It wouldnt be a random thing - at the morning drop off I would advise the parent/caregiver (eg) we plan to walk to the park today between 9am & 10am. I have a single or double pram for littler ones if necessary.

I will have my mobile on me so can still be contacted / make contact in an emergency.

Also how would you feel about baby wearing at times throughout the day? (Only around the home) Obviously I would discuss this with the individual family, but would you think it good / bad?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to blissfulfairy For This Useful Post:

GabberQueeN83  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For me FDC hands down, My son has been going to FDC for 2 years now and would never put him back into a centre. I'm about to open up as a FDC educator and i can tell you this, it is so strict and i love that, we cannot just have people coming in and out of the house and as a parents myself i would be pretty ****ed off if i found out my FDC was doing that. We also have to follow the same policies and procedures as LDC. Like everything there will be good and bad, i'm happy that my FDC is awesome and my son thrives going to FDC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thinkg FDC would be awesome if you found the right now. May take a bit of searching