+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early Pregnancy Test - HELP!!

Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread..

My partner and I are currently trying to conceive and have just started trying. It makes it hard when he works away in the mines 10 on and 4 off.

I took a pregnancy test this morning, First Response Early Detection test and i've had this weird horizontal line appear (somewhat looks like two)? I'm wondering if anyone has had the same thing? I am buying another test this afternoon to try again tomorrow.

Strange thing is that i had extremely light spotting for 2-3 days, exacelt 12 days after my expected ovulation, which was more like paper cut blood (light red) and only the smallest amount. It came 2 weeks before my period was due.

I don't feel any different, no real pregnancy symptoms, but i was the same wiith my first (who is now 4 who was completely unexpected.) With him though i tested once and confirmed straight away.

I'm not sure if this test is faulty, but i did take a picture so you can get the idea. I'm thinking faulty test. But hoped someone could shed some light before going and buying another test and waiting until tomorrow morning again ..

If anyone could shed some light on the image i've attached, that would be great.. I am thinking faulty (but hopefully not)

Last edited by Erin2013; 06-08-2013 at 11:39. Reason: Add photo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can't upload photo

Sorry im unable to load the pic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It sounds like the test could be faulty. Maybe send the pic to the company & ask for a replacement. In the meantime grab another test & let us know how you go. Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenga For This Useful Post:

Erin2013  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am unable to see the pic too but I find First Response pretty reliable! Got a BFP for my daughter in the afternoon at 8-9dpo... This sounds like the test is faulty because I have never seen anything like tat. Definitely follow up with the company and hopefully they will refund you your money (not cheap tests!) and I would test again tomorrow. Other option is to grab a digital. Atleast then there is no maybe's... Either yes or no. Good luck!!! Please post back and let us know how you go!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MumtoBunny For This Useful Post:

Erin2013  (06-08-2013)