Closed Thread
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk, Amps & ABH, thanks heaps for getting back to me about the first Obs appointment - really appreciate it. I feel the same way as you Amps, all of our energy and focus has been to get to this point!!! By the way, best of luck with your 12 week scan tomorrow. Will let you all know how I go with our first Obs appointment tomorrow. Really hope we get to hear our miracle's heart beat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, thanks for the wishes for my scan today, not until 1pm so will post when I get home. Hopefully I can get the sonographer to give me an idea, I'm not good at waiting and my ob appointment isn't until Thursday so I won't have the full results until then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Ngaiz and Amps! Hope to hear some good news from you both later today xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today Amps!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you Wishnhope, I really feel for you.

I hope the weekend hasn't dragged too much for you Butterfly and you get some good news this week.

Welcome Jay, it is great to have support from ladies who understand what it is like to conceive with IVF and that even once you get your BFP you worry. Unlike you probably would if you had conceived naturally.

Good luck today Amps, Ngaiz and Orchids with scans and OB appointments.

So nice to not have a hangover on Sunday, I just drank soda water with lime, so it looked like a vodka lime and soda. Will definitely be doing that again.

My next scan is in just over 2 weeks and then have my first OB appointment on 28th October.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (30-09-2013),Orchids  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Glad I found this thread - we had IVF to conceive this little one and I was active in the IVF thread but didn't realise there were separate IVF pregnancy threads! Glad to share the journey with some of those who were so supportive while we were doing IVF. I'm due 13 May!

I read a few pages back - so sad to hear Wishnhope It's just not fair

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to totwo For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (30-09-2013),Wishnhope  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome totwo. Congrats on your BFP. When is your dating scan or have you had it already?

Good luck to Ngaiz and Amps- I will be waiting to hear your exciting news.

Glad the ob info was helpful Orchids.

AFM waiting to hear about my panorama / harmony test on Thursday. Hope all is ok.
    BTW has anyone thought about hiring a Doppler machine? I am looking into it but think my DH will worry I am going crazy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, good luck for those having scans today. I will do an update for the roll call when I get to a computer tomorrow (public holiday here in wa - yay!).

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome totwo!

rtkirk I hadn't considered a doppler machine until you wrote about it now I'm looking into it! It looks as though you can buy some pretty good ones for a reasonable price too. I think it would seem excessive to some but I would love to reassure myself at any time I had concerns - what price can you put on sanity? This morning I woke up with absolutely no symptoms (I'm just at Week 10 now) and was very concerned because it was so sudden. It only lasted a few hours but I would've loved to save myself the stress by being able to check on a little heart beat. I'll be interested to hear what others think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome totwo, I'm fairly new here myself but this is a great support thread I'm so glad I found it too!

Thanks Orchids & ABH

I was very lucky to get to babysit my neighbour 6month old today a great way to pass the day away! I really hope tomorrow is good news and we see our little bub(s)

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 EDD 24May14)