Closed Thread
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome Jay11, I joined this thread too as I felt it related to me a bit better. These ladies sure do make you feel a part of it.

Veratis - I know how you feel. My dh is home 1week out of 2 and he snores. I have even grabbed a pillow with both hands contemplating murder I've been that tired and frustrated.

I'm a bit worried this morning, I've woken up with my arms, face and neck half covered in small hives..........my eyelids are swollen and I have 2 hives there also. Not happy! I'm going to work shortly but if they don't settle down I will drop into the ed. Have no idea how it got them, can't find any bites and I wasn't scratching at all last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jay! Wow 10 cycles ... Can't help but feel a lot of this game is luck and sheer persistence! Good for you for sticking through it! Am I reading correctly from your history that although you did a cycle of pgd, your positive was not from a pgd batch? Interesting that your positive was from a soft slow stim with 3 d transfer. i had read that the aggressive stims could increase the rates of chromosomal abberations also. My plan b is looking at pgd next stim cycle if this pregnancy and my 2 Eskimo babies don't work out. Wishing you a lovely smooth 9 months x

veritas - totally picking up what ur putting down with the snore thing. DH goes mad at me for 'not relaxing and not sleeping properly' and then snores like a chainsaw.... if I go to the spare bedroom for solace, he wakes up and calls out in the middle of the night looking for me.... Lol. Once I was so annoyed I woke him with the leaf blower in his face !
    BAD WIFEY

Amps ! Boo to hives! Hope your weekend isn't too itchy and scratchy!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 29-09-2013 at 07:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFPs. It's a hard road IVF and I sometimes feel that this forum is where I can share my crazy and be 100 per cent supported.

Like ATM I want to go get another scan. I have lost most of my preg symptoms and am worried that I won't make it to wk 13 where my next scan is booked. 2 weeks feels so far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope - I am so so sorry to hear your devastating news! its a horrible thing to go through. I wish you all the best for a sticky one next time round.
    Thanks so much for all your help in updating this thread xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jay! Congrats on your pregnancy. I know you'll like being on this thread with lots of lovely ladies. I have done 8 cycles so I understand the stress of long term ivf. I hope the time passes quickly until your first scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention I'm a huge fan of the Day 3 transfer. My DS is from a 3d, I'm currently pg from a 3d and also had a miscarriage from a 3d. All my blast transfers were BFN. My FS and the scientists I've worked with strongly believe some embryos won't grow to blast in the culture but will if returned to the natural environment. I think that's definitely been the case for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Wish, I'm deeply sorry you have to go thru this. Sometimes life just isn't fair! Like you've said before, us IVF'ers should be cut some slack. It's so hard for us to conceive yet things like this happen I'm a big believer that things happen for a reason. Unfortunately when things like this happen, its so hard to understand why??

By no means are you overreacting. We are all here for you to let it all out. Anyone of us would be just as devastated. We are all strong women going through IVF. This situation just makes us stronger. You are blessed to have age on your side. Beautiful words butterfly. I agree, when you're ready Wish, try to do something to grieve. Do something nice for yourself too.

Sending big hugs your way. Thinking of you.. JJ xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to all the newbies, congratulations!!!

Once again wish, I'm so sorry, my heart aches for you. You aren't overreacting at all. Butterfly you write so beautifully. Your time will come ladies, take time to grieve and heal and never lose hope.

I'm suffering from major anxiety about this pregnancy and can't sleep. I'm glad I'm having a scan tomorrow but with my lack of symptoms I'm fearing the worst. I'm making dh come so that if it's bad news we will be together. I also feel terrible as my friend is doing my scan and I don't want her to have to tell me it's over. As much as I fear spewing I would love a bit of ms right now just to reassure me everything is ok.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jay. Congrats on your BFP! Gee, you've had a long IVF journey and I admire your determination. I can only imagine how hard 10 cycles would be. All the best for a smooth pregnancy You'll find lots of support on this thread. There's lots of amazing ladies on here!

Oh dear Amps, the hives sound terrible.. Sounds like an allergy maybe? Definitely get it checked out.

Veritas, I hear you! My DH is snoring like you wouldn't believe and it's doing my head in! Lol I just don't have patience anymore and get pretty narky over the smallest things ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow definately Feeling theL ove Thankyou All, so many responses and warm welcomes in such a short time I'm definately glad to be in this thread - my hormones and I can't thank you all enough!

So now to try and reply to each of you that I haven't replied to yet

Arlais - 10 cycles has been very emotional for DH and myself. I was getting tired and had started preparing myself that maybe we weren't going to get to be parents after all. I told hubby that I would talk to FS and see if it was worth trying to have the endo removed before our possibly last attempt just incase my body was too preoccupied with it and he said yes! He told me there is no studies proving either way but he has had patients like myself who have tried all other option only to have a small follicle removed during a scope and fallen pregnant after. So we went for it. One last time I said my strength also came from talking to one of my hubby's friends from work who came to visit us with his twin IVF daughters and his wife telling me they were a result of 10 FRESH cycles - I must have looked at her like she was now my favourite celebrity and to hear how 4yrs after she then fell unexpectantly pregnant with her little boy gave me and extra kick to go again. Amazingly strong couple!
    I must add though the clexane is my sore point ATM it gives me the night time blues every time I see it's time. How do you deal with it?

Thankyou hwaterhouse - you are so right already I feel at home and happy here with you all

Vertitas, Amps & Butterfly - tks for sharing you made me laugh

Amps - hope your hives are all gone and just a simple heat rash nothing more < hugs

Butterfly39 - I refer to IVF as my lotto ticket the win for life one our FS has got used to hubby & I needing the stats to make our next move on which ticket to buy!

DH - 33 & ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD Fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh low stim 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 EDD 24May14)