Closed Thread
Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sorry Wishnhope. This is devastating news.

It reminds us just how fragile these early bubs are, and what a miracle a full term bub is. Sending love 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so incredibly sorry for you Wish. This sucks sucks sucks. Please take whatever time you need and we will be here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wish I am so so sorry to hear this terrible news, we are all here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the support girls, when I posted previously I didnt want to face you all or recount what happened today but I do want to say good bye and maybe help someone in the same situation.

As soon as the doppler touched my stomach I knew something was wrong, no heartbeat filling the room, and what appeared on the screen was not what we should have seen. Unfortunately our baby passed away sometime 3 weeks ago, approx the same time my symptoms disappeared.

I feel so stupid for not doing something at the time and living in the dream world for a few weeks. Ive bought so much that will now have to reside at my inlaws as I cant bear the sight of it.

Now for the awful part, I have been referred to KEMH for the ......... I can go pick up some tablets that might help things along or I am booked for a D&C on Tuesday. For the moment DH and I are just going to grieve and spend the day together alone cuddling the furbabies rather than hosting a Grand Final Party and sharing the news with our friends.

Unfortunately we cant cycle until the new year due to holidays and the required time after an MC.

I would like to wish you all the best and will say good bye to BH for my sanity. Arlais has offered to look after the rollcall for me. Love to you all. Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Wish. My heart is breaking for you. Xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope - take the time you need, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I know how devastating it is. Look after each other and hope to see you back here next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish - I am so sorry. It is what we all dread. You just do what you need to do in order to get through this awful time.
    Take care of yourself and cuddle your fur babies and grieve x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope, so sorry to hear the news, sad to see you go. Hugs. Be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, I am devastated for you and your DH. This is just so cruel. It is what we all fear happening. It is just so so sad. Take all the time in the world you need to grieve this little one and I hope you get the strength to get through Tuesday. Having also suffered a missed miscarriage I can relate to the way you must be feeling right now. For me, the D&C was the option I chose and I think it was the right one. It will be hard.

Take the time to heal. You are young and you have your little frosties too. You have so many positives. Anyway for now just be good to yourself and enjoy the cuddles with DH and your fur babies and I hope 2014 is a better year for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart breaks for you Sarah, there is nothing anyone can say to make it better, as much as we all wish we could.

I hope you and your DH can find some solace in each other during this horrible time. I know you need to take time to grieve, but you will be missed around here, and of course you are welcome back at any time you feel you would like to say hello.

I'm sure you will make a wonderful mum some day and there are some little snow babies just waiting to be loved as much as Sprog when you two are ready to take that journey. I hope it is a short one for you and brings you all the happiness you so richly deserve xoxo

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (28-09-2013)