Closed Thread
Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome and Congrats Milly888 so wonderful you can join us!! I think we cycled together in June/July!!

So sorry hear about the MS Amps and Bedlover, Im a shocking puker and cry every time, I feel for you.

ABH Id suggest a bottle of non alcoholic wine (disguised if possible) and the "spirits" idea is perfect too just pretend you pre mixed some at home and just drink soda water.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Amps  (27-09-2013),Milly888  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ABH you could also say that you can't have alcohol because you're on antibiotics, or a liver detox... I also like the ginger nut biccies.... Also corn crisps with butter and vegemite.... Porridge in the morning with strawberries and yoghurt and lots of brown sugar and milk also seemed to stop the morning sickness being as bad.

I feel bad for the pukers - I really don't know how all these pregnant women look so awesome at work and parties and things! *respect*

my last hcg was last wk and it had levelled off a bit but was still rising. The interesting thing is my progesterone was 160 which is pretty huge really. My boobs seem to be going down a bit so I'm not really that hopeful at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for scans today Wish & ABH!! Can't wait to hear how they go.

Welcome Milly - glad you can join us

I'm hoping like anything that my morning sickness is finally starting to wind down. 3 days so far just feeling nauseous (still bad though) but not chucking! Drinking ginger tea and eating crystallised ginger helped in the beginning - but then I developed an aversion Lemonade seems to be my friend at the moment. That and flavoured rice thins- the flavour stuff is quite salty, so I lick that off which settles my tummy and then the rice thins stop me from feeling hnugry - probably sounds weird but it works!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (27-09-2013),Milly888  (27-09-2013),Wishnhope  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am in love with Maxolon. Have one little tablet onboard and am feeling better than I have all week! Am eating a salada and drinking ginger beer - this is a vast improvement!!

Arlais - so glad your MS is getting better. Can't wait to hit that point!

Butterfly - BBs aren't really a great indicator - mine have been going up down and all over. Don't give up. X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (27-09-2013),Butterfly39  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh - and welcome Millie!! I have been following you in the Aug/Sept thread and am so glad to see you over here!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scans today Wish and ABH! Look forward to hearing all.

Bedlover and Amps sorry to hear you've been hit with MS. Ginger tea and ginger ale for me was good and just snacking on fruit and crackers through the day. Sometimes I could only manage a cupasoup or cheese on toast for dinner.

Welcome and congrats Millie!! Look forward to sharing your journey!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Amps  (27-09-2013),Milly888  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better bedlover!!

Butterfly I agree with bedlover my BBs have been feeling the whole range of things from nothing to incredibly sore, sensitive, arousing, full, itchy and just plain annoying! It varies so much on any given day. I remember feeling quite worried about 7wks or so that all of a sudden they went from being rather painful to feeling very normal. I know in some ways you want to prepare yourself for the worst news, but I still have my fingers tightly crossed for you that it will work out okay in the end

With the MS ladies, don't worry if you're eating at odd times or only able to eat certain things. To start with I could barely eat all day and then get ravenously hungry about 6pm and eat a massive dinner - it was basically the only time I was really keen on food.

It does get better though, I'm only feeling "normally" hungry during the day now, not suddenly like I'm about to pass out if I don't eat that very second! Funnily enough losing that ridiculously hungry feeling has gone hand in hand with the morning sickness starting to ease off, so I'm hoping that my body is finally starting to achieve some balance and soon I'll get that wonderful energy boost we're promised in second semester

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (27-09-2013),Butterfly39  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtkirk - Thats interesting about calling the clinic earlier, i think i might have to do that too I'm offically 9 weeks today. Have my Harmony test 11 October and see my OB on the 25th of October.. so looks like we can't really announce it till 13 weeks!! It's hard enough waiting for the 12 week mark Mum is ready to explode and wait till I tell her she has to wait an extra week! lol So glad you met your OB and you're happy with your decision That's great!

What a great photo Hampton. It's just so amazing

Oh no bedlover and AMP's .. Sorry to hear you're both puking now I've got shocking MS too but haven't thrown up yet. Bedlover, my OB prescribed me these wafer things (forgot the name but it's on a previous post) and they seemed to work but I kept sneezing all day so I think I might have an allergy to them. She also prescribed me Maxolon but I havent bought it yet. Good to hear it's worked wonders for you

Congrats on you BFP Milly! That's wonderful and very exciting. This IVF journey is not an easy one and it's wonderful when we finally all get our BFP's! All the best for a smooth pregnancy!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hope it's okay for me to drop in here. I've just gone through my first IVF cycle; had my BT this morning, and got my , with an HCG at 15dp3dt of 1,783. They didn't give me a specific date; just said I was due in early June 2014.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (28-09-2013),Orchids  (28-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLover74 View Post
    Hope it's okay for me to drop in here. I've just gone through my first IVF cycle; had my BT this morning, and got my , with an HCG at 15dp3dt of 1,783. They didn't give me a specific date; just said I was due in early June 2014.
    Welcome CatLover! Congratulations on getting your BFP on your first cycle We're a bit of a mix in here, some of us have been lucky like you and fell pregnant on our first cycle, others have been on an incredible long journey to get to this point.

Your HCG is great for being this early! Fingers crossed it's a great sign that everything will go smoothly. When will you have a scan??