Closed Thread
Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating not to have a definitive answer Butterfly. As Wish said though the Dr still must have some hope that it might be ok. I can understand not wanting to rush the diagnosis but I think we all sympathise with the incredible wait you are now facing. Its stressful enough going through this process without adding to it. Be strong, miracles happen everyday.

Wow Arlais your blob is a bub now. Congratulations you must be over the moon.

AFM I took the Panorama / Harmony test a week ago and forgot to ask how/ who will let me know the results. Best call my ob today and check it out. Is it naughty to admit how much I am dying to hear the results?????

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (26-09-2013),Butterfly39  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What does the test look for rtkirk?? I hope I don't offend you, but was it offered because of your age?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly, I'm sorry you have another week to wait. The doctor sounds like he still thinks there is hope which is good. I hope these next week goes fast for you.

Rtkirk, I booked my Harmony test in a couple days ago and was told it takes 2 weeks. I have an appointment with my OB 2 weeks after the test. Hope that helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I'm just back fron a two week holiday, and haven't caught up with all the action. However, I did read that Butterfly has another week wait. I hope that you have a fighting little miracle on your hands.

We had our first ob appointment and saw the little bean with a beating heart, measuring 10 weeks. We also saw a secong sac, which meant that the other embryo tried to implant and explains my incredible high first HCG reading.

I have my NT scan on 17th October and bloods on 1st October. Other than that all is progressing well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ManchesterLass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get any answers today and face another agonising wait. Let's hope there is a little miracle in there continuing to fight!

ManchesterLass, welcome back from your holiday and great to hear all is on track.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Arlais np - yep defn cause of my age. Also I freaked out when they said if it was alittle abnormal then test options avaliable can cause miscarriage. No thank you. Plus if its not good news I can still have a D&C, if we decided to terminate.

Thanks for the info JJ- just called my clinic and they tell you over the phone but they get the info from the IVF clinic...might be cheeky and call them direct next week. Maybe they will tell me sooner? Im not very patient!

Glad to hear everything is progressing well Manchesterlass. Hope you had a good holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our last appointment with our fs today
    Bub was measuring well and looks like a baby now. We saw arms and legs moving around 10+4 today. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380170403.289952.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hampton wow what a great shot! Well done!

Thanks ladies for the support it really is difficult but upon reading your signatures I see that you understand having all been through rough roads yourselves to get to this point. It's not an easy road is it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly - just reiterating what all the others have said and sending lots of live your way xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I hope the next week passes quickly and you can get some more answers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post: