Closed Thread
Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie to say good luck tomorrow butterfly, I'll be thinking of you xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks LMM, we have a GP appt just in case but the Ultrasound place told DH yesterday that we would get full results at the scan not sure if they meant the blood results (as the ultrasound place was sent a copy) or just the scan. Frustrating they all do it differently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant my age when the embryo was conceived by the way. Yeah my OB was saying it frustrates him that some places won't give you the results on the day as all it is is a computer program that generates a number!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be calling my clinic later on today, they should have the scan and blood test results, so I'm hoping that they can just give me the risk factor over the phone - I don't want to have to take more time off work and pay $$$ for a 5 minute appointment!

I was amazed I slept right through the night last night without having to get up to pee - first time in months I've had a solid sleep

Thinking of you today Butterfly x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I don't want to have to take more time off work and pay $$$ for a 5 minute appointment!!
    This is why I am so glad I found a bulk billing GP that is open til 6pm! My last 3 appts were less than 5 mins each!! And they wont give you the results over the phone generally (Ive tried) but I hope you get lucky!

Butterfly sending you lots of baby dust that everything is ok

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    This is why I am so glad I found a bulk billing GP that is open til 6pm! My last 3 appts were less than 5 mins each!! And they wont give you the results over the phone generally (Ive tried) but I hope you get lucky!

Butterfly sending you lots of baby dust that everything is ok
    They've sent the results to my FS at Pivet as she was the one who did the referral for the NT scan - they're happy to give out test results over the phone as long as you can verify your identity. I just hope they're willing to do it for the risk factor report

Thanks
    Reviews
    My results will go to my GP and my OB. The lady at the OB's office said they will call me right away if there are any concerns with the report and no need to make an appointment with OB. I would still like to know the risk number though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls.... We are none the wiser.

Sac still small, but a little blob has appeared inside... kind of like you would see a baby looking like on a 6 wk scan. (I'm meant to be 8 weeks today). So we no longer have an empty sac.

But Dr says he still thinks its still not viable. I asked him what the new blob is and he said he didn't know.

However, when I asked him if I would then get misoprostol for an induced miscarriage, or a d&c, he refused, and he said 'we still need to make absolutely sure it isn't viable', and wants me to come back in a weeks time and rescan. Huh?

thankyou for all your kind thoughts. This isn't easy, I thought I would have closure today but everything is still uncertain and clear as mud! Oh well looks like another week of plants vs zombies for me.

Arlais, your bubby looks fab! Doing the royal wave even !
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 26-09-2013 at 12:07.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you didn't get to find out anything more definitive Butterfly - limbo land is horrible

Fingers crossed that they find a much better looking blob in a week's time!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly Im so sorry you couldnt get closure today, waiting is awful and I couldnt imagine how this is taking its toll. The fact the doctor didnt want to do a d&c means he still has hope. And I know everyone here does too. Hoping you are kind to yourself over the coming week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post: