Closed Thread
Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Arlais!! Guess you cant call it blob anymore, thats a very cute looking bubba!! Did they give any indication of sex? A friend had her NT scan Sunday and they gave a 70% sex accuracy.

**Roll Call - Est Due Dates**
    April
    KeriKiwi 3rd wooho 2nd Trimester!!
    Arlais 7th woohoo 2nd Trimester!!
    Veritas 7th ​wooho 2nd Trimester!!
    Amps 11th (12 week 30th Sept)
    Wishnhope 12th (12 weeks 27th Sept)
    Rtkirk 18th (13 weeks 11th Oct)
    Lotsofthoughts 17th (12 weeks 2nd Oct)
    ​OctoberBaby2010 (12 week scan 8th Oct)
    HamptonK 20th (12 week Scan 10th Oct)
    LittleMissMagic 16th (12 week scan 2nd Oct)
    Manchesterlass 24th
    Orchids 27th Congrats its official!!
    Hwaterhouse 28th Congrats its official!!
    May
    JJTiger 4th Congrats its official
    Bedlover 5th Congrats its official
    Jeanie1 7th Congrats its official
    Ngaiz 6th Congrats its official
    Butterfly39 8th Awaiting confirmation
    Nirok 13th Congrats its official
    SimpsonDesert 11th Congrats its official!!
    ABH mid May (Date Scan 27th Sept)
    June
    Hugs needed
    Cappy
    Hopingformore

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Twins Nirok!?! My goodness, did you transfer two embryos? Our sonographer said twins in IVF with a SET is very very rare! And super jealous you get like 5 scans! I think Im the only one im here to just get the two - stupid public system!

Arlais you are killing me!! Im hoping your absence is due to shear ecstasy!!
    Just the one emby wish.
    Its not definite - just a maybe at the moment.

Feel a bit lucky getting lots of scans. Definitely helps to ease the mind........... except when on just your second one the FS says he thinks there might be two heartbeats!!! Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute scan arlais!!
    Hi baby!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No indication of sex yet Wish, I didn't ask actually! I see my Ob again in 4 weeks, so I'll get a scan done in her office and hopefully be able to find out then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Arlais! So good to reach this milestone and know everything is going well. Relax and enjoy the excitement of sharing your news.

Butterfly - still thinking of you. Hoping tomorrow brings good news xx

Lotsa - have a fantastic honeymoon. Hope the hives go away soon.

Wow Nirok, what a surprise! Can't wait to see what your next scan shows. What have your hcg levels been like?

Hope the morning sickness gets better for those suffering. I haven't had sickness, but hungry all the time and overwhelming tiredness. I can't sleep at night but can't stay awake in the day. Very annoying.

I had a whole lot of blood tests taken today, ordered by the Obs. Mostly routine, vitamin D, iron, rubella, can't remember what else. I'm not doing the Harmony test, I just had the Nuchal Transluency blood screening which is done at 10.5-11 weeks and they combine the results with the scan to give you a risk factor. I'll be 11 weeks on Friday. Time has been going so slowly. Just looking forward to sharing my news with everyone and hopefully finding out all is going well on the 8th!

Hi to everyone else

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nirok-that's so exciting to hear you could have twins on board!!!

Lotsa-enjoy your honeymoon xx

Butterfly-I'm glad you got your scan moved forward, we will all be thinking of you. 

Wish-google is the devil!!!!

Bedlover & rtkirk-no more nausea here kinda wish I did so it felt real. Although, I'm eating like a crazy women, already up 1kg from transfer day. Dunno if it's a symptom or stress.

Arlais-That's beautiful!!!!!!!!! Looks like a real bubba and not a slug. I feel all fuzzy for you.

October-I had all my bloods yesterday, I'm sick of bloods my GP has recommended harmony/panorama even though our risk is low. We will make the decision after we get our NT results.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Afm-my kidney should be ok. I have an obstructed ureter but they don't want to put a stent in at this stage. It's always dilated and I'm high risk for UTI and kidney infections, I average about 5-6 UTI a year. Today I had a lot of strange pains. So of course, with the lack of symptoms, I've worked myself into a state of worry and  Im terrified that my scan next week will reveal bad news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais- how beautiful is that scan, OMG! Just wonderful

Nirok - that's exciting that there is a possibility it could be twins. Lucky you get so many scans

Hope everyone else is doing well.. Thinking of you butterfly and hoping the best for you tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais big congrats on your NT results and what beautiful scan pictures for you to have!! So where did you end up having your scan done? Great that they gave you that feedback too about the measurement.

Nirok wow possibly twins! How exciting and great you get to have so many scans.

Ngaiz I hope your pains have eased and it is nothing to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow Butterfly, We'll all be thinking of you

LittleMissMagic do they not usually give you the measurement feedback during the scan? Our sonographer usually talks us through what they're doing and measuring?

Only 2 more sleeps til our scan!! Totally sucks we have to wait til 2.30pm (perth time!)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish, when I booked my NT scan in they said the results would be sent to my doctor who would discuss them with me and it might take 48 hours. The blood test results, age of embryo and measurement of the NT are entered into a program to provide a final report which shows the probability or risk of DS. Some places will give you this result on the day and some wont until it is checked by another doctor. It is good that the sonographer gave feedback on what they look for in the NT measurement. I guess there's no reason why the sonographer can't give you the factual information of the measurement on the day and I will ask for it.

Butterfly, all the best of luck for tomorrow. We are all thinking of you. Hugs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-09-2013),Wishnhope  (26-09-2013)