Closed Thread
Page 84 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also if anyone is on Crinone, you may be able to claim some of this back through PHI. I got $120 back on PHI, they cost me $188.00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH did you just bring your tax invoices for the Crinone to your PH provider? I've been meaning to check this out as I've spent a fortune on Progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Little Miss Magic, just took the invoice and receipt to my PHI (I'm with Bupa) and they reimbursed into my bank account.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Magic did you manage to get booked in somewhere for your 12 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I did, thanks. I got booked in at Perth Radiological Clinic but I won't get the results that day unfortunately. I had blood test today.

I just had my first OB appointment. My due date is now 16 April.

Wish, can you please update for the next roll call? My 12 week scan is booked for 2 October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Also if anyone is on Crinone, you may be able to claim some of this back through PHI. I got $120 back on PHI, they cost me $188.00.
    My goodness $188!!! Why did I just throw out 30 sticks of it when I could have started a black market business dealing in crinone!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Simpson- don't you have your 7week scan tomorrow? If so good luck and let us all know how you go.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rtkirk- yes you are spot on, my scan is tomorrow. I am getting more anxious by the minute, so scared there won't be a heartbeat.

Butterfly- still thinking of you and hope you're coping OK

Wish- I hope you had a nice weekend and some of the sting over your SILs pregnancy has faded. Was your Mum able to give you an explanation that made things better?

LMM- glad the pessary crisis has been averted! Gosh we have a lot of Perth girls in here!

lots- I've been thinking about getting maternity jeans, awesome that you & your cousin were able to go halves in the 2-pair deal. I'll make do awhile longer leaving the fly open on my regular jeans and wearing long tops.

Hampton- Glad your OB appointment went well. Aww that must have been so cute watching your DS listen to bubba's heartbeat. We are going with a surprise for this baby. We know our next 2 frosties are both boys from the PGD testing, so no chance of a surprise with bub #2.

JJ- I don't think that's weird at all, I do believe that family on the 'other side' have a way of communicating with us . OMG at your friend with the 2 whoopsy pregnancies... so unfair that those people are the fertile ones.

ABH- you must be hanging for Friday to come around!

Veritas- congrats on passing the 12wk scan with flying colours!

Nirok- thanks for your kind words, we did have one hell of a TTC saga and its great to be here. Loved your comment about black market crinone . Have fun seeing bubs again at your scan tomorrow!

Arlais & Ngaiz- totally understand wanting the limelight for your hard-fought miracle bubbas & hope you each are made to feel extra special by those around you. My perspective is quite different, being older than you guys my friends have all finished their families and we're the LAST childless couple standing. I'd really love someone IRL to be pregnant with and for my bub to have playmates close in age. So glad we have each other in here, its a really lovely group

Hi to Octoberbaby, Bedlover, jeannie and the ladies I've missed

AFM- so anxious & nervous about my scan at 10am tomorrow... terrified there won't be a heartbeat. I've had insatiable hunger the past few days, a permanent horrid taste (like I've sucked a leaky battery) in my mouth and frequent dizzy spells, so I hope that means there's a real baby in there!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck Simpson! The awful taste is definitely a good sign!

Thanks for asking, but my mum gave no reasoning nor spoke about it at all. I asked her if she was coming over in May to meet two babies instead of just one and she said yes and that we are both due 11th April. End of conversation. I didnt ask further, not wanting to act interested and she clearly doesnt want to talk to me about it either, its the way I want it but awkward at the same.

My totally freaking out about my scan I keep reading about Missed Miscarriages (evil google) and now Im paranoid. Friday can not come quick enough!!
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 23-09-2013 at 19:25.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Simpson with the scan! The lead up us almost torturous isn't it?! I have a different but similar situation. I have lots of family and friends having babies but they are all in a different state. Might think of moving one day but it depends on jobs.

Wish, google is terrible for researching horrid things isn't it. It is a part of life and we need to be aware of it but it's scary to think about all the time. I hoe your wait to your scan goes quickly.

xxx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (23-09-2013),Wishnhope  (23-09-2013)