Closed Thread
Page 83 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Help. I just opened a new box of pessaries and they are melted and solidified again. I didn't check them when I picked them up from the chemist but I came straight home and put them in the fridge so there is no way they melted that quickly. It must be the chemist's fault. I just used the last one from the old box so need one for the morning! Chemist wont open until 11 am and they need 2 days notice to make them up. I really hope the chemist will replace them or give me a refund and the script so I can find a chemist in Perth with some in stock!. They are not cheap

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure what pharmacy you go to Magic, but Wembley Pharmacy on Cambridge St (opposite the pub) opens at 8am on Sundays. I haven't got pessaries from them before since I haven't needed them, but they do a lot of business for patients from my ivf clinic nearby so they may have stock on hand. Hope that helps!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would call the clinic LMM. My clinic has a listing of the pharmacy's that stock them and they have a preferred place for pessaries that makes them onsite.
    Good luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
    Help. I just opened a new box of pessaries and they are melted and solidified again. I didn't check them when I picked them up from the chemist but I came straight home and put them in the fridge so there is no way they melted that quickly. It must be the chemist's fault. I just used the last one from the old box so need one for the morning! Chemist wont open until 11 am and they need 2 days notice to make them up. I really hope the chemist will replace them or give me a refund and the script so I can find a chemist in Perth with some in stock!. They are not cheap
    Magic - I get all my pessaries from Wembley Pharmacy
    361 Cambridge St Wembley

, they always have them in stock as everyone from Pivet uses them from this pharmacy. Hope you get a refund for the others

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    If all else fails LLM, I have almost two full boxes thta have been kept in the fridge since I got them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the advice ladies, and Wish thanks for offering your supply! Crisis averted. I managed to get 6 from Wembley Pharmacy which will keep me going until I get my chemist to replace these ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to know Magic! I just love that our little group jumped into action - Wish that was so nice of you to offer up your supplies

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I REALLY love how the group jumped into action!! It's so great to have this support. Thankfully the chemist are going to replace them for me too so all is good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am devastated to hear your news Butterfly. Hope your next scan tells you exactly what's going on. Sometimes not knowing exactly what is going on makes everything harder. I have everything crossed for you.

I loved reading those posts for you Littlemissmagic. Glad everything worked out ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you get some news soon Butterfly. Thinking of you.