Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh butterfly! I am gutted for you. I am not sure what to say other than sending lots of love your way. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly I am so so sorry to read your sad news. This is just so cruel but as Simpson said you have so many positives in your favour for future cycles. It doesn't ease the pain and grief we feel for these little lives that we know for such a short time. Yes I would stay on pessaries until after your next scan and fingers crossed there could still be a little miracle. Be kind to yourself. Hugs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly Im so sorry to hear your sad news. Your next scan shows a little miracle.

Make sure you are kind to yourself this week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stop talking everyone!!! I've got 5 days and 4 pages to catch up on!!

simpsondesert - glad to see you've joined the group. You deserve that BFP after your long journey And what super HCG results!!

seems there has been a few scans earlier this week as well.
    Yay for JJ, bedlover, jeannie1, ngaiz, littlemissmagic, hamptonk

ABH - Welcome aboard! good luck for your scan next week. Great numbers!!

lotsathoughts - Cute scan pic! So pleased to hear that your little bubba was being cheeky. Naughty bub for giving mum a scare! Have a good holiday and RELAX!

Butterfly!!! Oh no hun! So unfair for you. Hopefully you do end up with some good news at next weeks scan. Crossing everything for you. In the meantime - big hugs - look after yourself. xx

I think I've caught up on all the most important stuff from the last 4 pages! I hope I haven't missed anyones major news.

AFM - 6w5d today. No maternity wear yet. I can feel my work skirt is a bit tight but bearable at the moment. And as for the bb's - I REALLY hope I don't get too big. I'm a D-DD normally and I hate that!

I want to thank ALL you lovely ladies for helping put my mind at ease earlier this week. I know I was warned that I probably shouldn't get a scan so early but I am glad I did because it did make me feel much better that I got to see a great strong heartbeat at 6+1. So much better that DP decided he wanted to tell his mum and dad that night. I went along with what he wanted but kind of really wish I had been able to tell my mum first - I had been intending on telling both sets of grandparents next week.

Sooo with my sneaky free 6+1 scan under my belt - I am returning to my FS for my scheduled (not free!!) 7+1 scan on Tuesday. They have already said they were wrong about changing my EDD and it really is the 12th. So glad because I was having a thing about being an odd number and the 13th.

Can't wait to see some 12 week scans from everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly I'm really sorry to hear about your scan. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that would have been for you. Your attitude is truely inspiring. Sending you lots of hugs and luck for a miracle at the next scan. xxxx

Nirok, so glad the scan ended up being a positive and you get a bonus visit at 7 weeks. I think anything that can reduce your stress levels is so important. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh butterfly I'm so sorry. you get better news next week, I'd stay on the pessaries just in case. Sending you all the and hoping for the best outcome at your next scan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly39 -

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that butterfly, definitely stay on the pessaries until your next ultrasound Hun - biggest cyber hugs for you!!! Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly, I am so, so sorry. Praying that next week's scan shows a miracle for you xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh butterfly I'm so devasted for you. I'm hoping for a miracle on next weeks scan. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way. So glad to hear you do have frosties, just in case. Take it easy xx