Closed Thread
Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your scans Hampton K and Vertias. Its such a relief to see that everything is ok.

My 13w scan is on the 11th Wish. But im hoping to get my downs BT results by the 4th. My FS said that I should wait till the 11th to tell everyone though in case there is something wrong with the babies development.

Sorry that you are having all these family issues Wish. Just know that your BH family is so happy and excitied for you. This will be a joyful time for your and your DH no matter whats going on with your bro.

Ngaiz Im sure your bro and his girlfriend will offer you support no matter what. But I know everything will be ok with you and bubs. I am in the same position my DH told his entire famly at 4 weeks! Crazy but his choice. I just said that if anything bad happens that it is then his job to make sure they give me the space I need to deal with it in my own way.

I was just thinking how lucky we all are to have these successful pregnancies and thinking of Cappy and Wishingformore. I hope its their turn very soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well you can choose not to see him for any appointments and you can also ask what week he is on call for deliveries as its highly possible it won't be him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in Brissie too and going to Sunnybank Private again, It's close to home and so convenient for appts plus easy and free parking is a bonus. My Obs is Dr Astill who is fantastic. Most people I know go to the Mater and really love it. Sunnybank is just so convenient for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on a great scan Veritas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also posted in the First Trimester Chat but just wondering if any of you Perth ladies can recommend anywhere that carries out the First Trimester Screening and gives you the results on the day? I have tried Womens Imaging and Western Ultrasound for Women but unfortunately they have no appointments available for the fortnight when my scan is due as their doctors will be interstate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're going to Ultrasound North and I was told that we would get blood and scan results that day. But I went through Fert North so my blood results are sent there anyway. Have you got your blood referral yet?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my bloods done last week, and I'm booked in at SKG in Currambine for my scan on Wednesday. Not sure if I'll get the results back on the day though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls ... A brief update.... Really disappointing scan, was expecting to see baby/s yesterday and saw only 2 empty sacs, hcg levels still rising but not at expected rate. One has small subchorionic bleed. FS wants to rescan next week but FN thinks maybe I lost them last week sometime. However, only time will tell. I am not very hopeful despite still having all pg symptoms. Could be blighted ovums ...

Had a couple of cries but am working through this ok, I know the mc rate is so high for us at this age. Can't help but feel my undiagnosed low thyroid in the first weeks could have played a role, even though I know most are caused by genetic issues I still think it wouldn't have helped. It also looks like my remaining fibroids have grown but I'm currently unsure of the significance of that. At least I can fix the thyroid...

Am taking comfort in the fact that I got pg on 2nd stim cycle, amh is 24, and I have 2 frozen blasties waiting for me. I am really happy I celebrated these little lives for the short time they were with me. Not sure if I should be stopping the pessaries, keep forgetting to ask my fn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly I'm so so so sorry to hear about your scan! Please keep us informed how you go, be kind and gentle with yourself xoxo

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Butterfly I am so devastated to read your scan news . So unfair and heartbreaking . I really admire your positive attitude, you have many factors in your favour for next time. Frosties are a real bonus and your Amh is incredible!

I would stay on the pessaries until after the 2nd scan, just incase there is still hope for a miracle. Thinking of you and sending big cyber hugs xo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-09-2013)