Closed Thread
Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jj - search google for ivf due date calculator. There are a couple around and they all give me the same date my clinic first told me. It gives you the option to put in your epu date or date of blasty transfer.

My gp - poor dear thing - still insisted on putting everything down based on lmp which is wrong of course! ( and it annoys me because I don't like my due date being an odd number. .... )

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by nirok; 19-09-2013 at 08:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly & JJ I'm hearing you on the bb issue - omg mine are out of control! I went to big w and bought some great bras yesterday (some nice watermelon colour sets etc) in the 'big lady' sizes lol size 10 clothes and 12E bra!!! Wtf! Lol dh is loving it! Bras were all around $25 and fit great - for now! Lol x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (19-09-2013),lotsathoughts  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having the same BB issue ladies- I have had a retire a few of my work tops cause they dont fit across the chest anymore. Might have to check out Big W this weekend. Thanks for the tip Jeannie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hold up! This is hardly fair, I want bigger bb!! I'm still using Crinone and still only a 10B. I want some symptoms to make it feel more real, but you can keep your MS ladies. I already have my emergency Zofran just in case it hits me out of no where, I'm scared a vomiting.

Mine edd was also worked out as 38 weeks from epu.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I am loving reading about these scans!! Great news, sounds like things are ticking along nicely.

octoberbaby welcome

thanks jeannie I think I'll go check those mat bras out ... everything feels like its strangling me and I keep flinging them off every chance I get ! I'm going to also need a new bikini I think because I went for a swim yesterday and the existing ones now look err um a bit like something you would see on one of dh's raunchy egg pickup preparation websites IYKWIM ..... a whole new part of bb seems to have grown under my arms and now my look is just like tiny triangles on a pair of rockmelons ... DH has lost the ability to maintain eye contact and the fear of spew in the shower is overcome by the new visual delights on offer ... So yeah he's toughing it out, taking one for the team so to speak...
    Had a look at the maternity swimwear online and it all looks a bit nanna-ish I think I will still rock the bikini just have to get a large top I suppose. All this on a small frame... My bbs were d cup to start with so yes jeannie I guess I'll graduate to e too... Wow. On the bright side - cheapest boob job ever

Baby turned 7 weeks ... Scan tomorrow. Someone last night at work asked if I was pregnant based on bump ! Showing at 7 weeks??? Huh? Maybe it's all the carbs I'm chomping through... Could there be 2? My hcg isn't twinny at all though. DH thinks it must have been the bbs. DH can't come to scan so mum is coming. Hopefully she will stop talking long enough for me to get some information but I doubt it.

Seem to be getting on top of the ms with carbs. Hard finding things I want to eat as I'm not really enjoying food much. Lemonade seems to be helping which is v strange as I never drank it much before this. Over the last week I've felt so tired like I've been skiing for a week but the eating has helped. Hope I don't end up like Migaloo !

Hope you are all doing well and having great days

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm envious you ladies can find bras for $25 - I'm a H cup normally, so the thought of them getting any bigger is awful! Definitely not one of the side effects I'm looking forward to Luckily I'm still just fitting into my current bras and will hold off as long as possible on getting maternity ones since that's going to be about $120 per bra

Butterfly I started bloating quite badly around 7 weeks, didn't matter what I was eating. Luckily it's eased off slightly but I'm still getting some days where I look about 5 months along!

I actually feel a bit weird looking at maternity clothes for some reason? I was telling DH that I'm not longer buttoning my work pants because it's too uncomfortable and he suggested we go shopping on the weekend, but I feel funny about getting them so early on. At the moment I'm quite happy to wear longer tops to hide the top of my pants, and the belly band is fine for when I want some extra coverage. Is anyone else feeling this way, or are you super keen to get into maternity wear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I was like that last time, wanted to wait and didn't feel right for some reason so I struggled on being uncomfortable. This time I am all about feeling as good as possible so am cracking the mat wear ASAP.

After my scan at 7+1 I went online and bought 2 pairs of maternity work trousers which will arrive next week!! Elastic waistbands are the best ever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais - I'm reluctant to go for maternity wear just yet. I put elastic into my work trousers which made them so much more comfy than using a belt. I'm in-between sizes 10-12 so they were a bit large anyway. Long shirts and loose pants will do for now. I've packed away half my wardrobe already. I've had to forgo most of my bras but I'm not quite ready to go get fitted for any maternity ones. Dh is keep a close eye on things I'm a 12b normally but I don't think I'm going to grow too much. I have bought some soft style pullover bras to wear at night from K-mart. I must say they feel comfy and supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im the same Arlias, not entirely sure why. Im going shopping on the weekend for a few more floaty tops and dresses. With summer coming up pants wont be necessary so ill rock the maxi's instead!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies!

So much to catch up on!

Nt scan this arvo for us. Taking mum and dd along. Can't wait... Will hopefully be nice and relieving :-)

I'm sporting some lovely mat denim shorts today! Bloating is making it impossible to keep a secret!

Dropping down work hours to spend more time with mum too

Will catch up on personals later lovelies x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (19-09-2013)