Closed Thread
Page 74 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Hi Ladies, wanting to be part of the BFP group!! I am 6 weeks and have my first scan next Friday. My beta last week was just over a 1000 and is now 15000, so may be twins? We did transfer two embryos. It is so exciting to finally be UTD. I am due mid May 2014.

Congratulations ABH! Welcome :-) my levels at 4+2 was 1300 and scan yesterday showed pregnancy began as twin pregnancy although 2nd sac is not viable and will naturally dissolve with one healthy bub in there :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ABH- congratulations on your first successful IVF cycle. Hope its twins- we dont have any in this group yet!

Yes its the Harmony scan LittleMissMagic- though this one is called Panorama. So I wont need the 12 NT scan. Cause of my age my Dr recommended it and no risk to bub so we said why not?

Im gonna ask my Dr tomorrow at the scan when I can tell people. I lost a baby at 7weeks 5 days so I'm a bit paranoid now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking, reading and cheering everyone along but am not a great poster! But I did want to join in and say hi. I'm due on April 19 - it's all a bit surreal and I'm still really nervous. I have a DS (IVF #2) but another 5 stims and 1 miscarriage later I was about to give up. My DH and I both turn 40 next year so last Christmas we made a difficult decision to get a 2nd opinion from a new FS. He diagnosed me with adenomyosis, endo in the uterus. I had zoladex implants for 6 months and then we rolled the dice again. BFP!

I've had a rough few weeks. A 5 week scan showed the sac was very small and I was told things could go either way. At 6 weeks 2 days, it was still behind but they saw a heartbeat. I've still been really worried and hanging for my 12 week scan. Last week I had awful gastro, terrible pains and lost my preg symptoms. DH rang my Obs (also my previous FS) and he fitted me in first thing the next day. All looked great and bubs was measuring perfectly. I was so relieved!

Looking forward to joining you all on the journey!

Still a bit nervous about 12 week scan because of my age and increased risk of issues etc. Will be very glad to reach that milestone.

Ngaiz - I'm sure they will give you the results of the scan on the day. They talk you through what they see, give you a report and pics etc. We were comfortable to tell last time straight after our scan and if everything is ok we probably will again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to our crazy little group Octoberbaby! Sounds like it's been a bit of a tough road for you to get here, but I'm glad you could make it

I'm 28, but my DH turns 41 in December - he has 2 teenage boys but he's actually looking forward to the baby stage again! Meanwhile I was discussing with my work colleagues today how much I dislike kids cartoons...

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread is growing fast! Welcome and a congrats to all the new BFP's

Super excited I have passed the 12 week milestone! NT scan went well and bub is all healthy on !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and Welcome Octoberbaby!! You've had a rough trot but you're here and things seems to be going well. When is your 12 week scan?

Woohoo Kerikiwi!!! Feel free to share scan pics!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome news Kerikiwi Congratulations

Welcome October. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is event free .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome October and congratulations!!

Yay kerikiwi!!!!! How exciting!! I'm sure we all have 12wk envy right now.

It so heart warming to see so many succes stories from ivf, we are all so blessed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ABH and congrats on your BFP! I'm so happy for you October, really glad you got that positive news, how scary. This is such a beautiful group xx AFM - Had my scan this morning and it went beautifully. Our little tyke was flapping its arms and legs about - so cute! It was amazing to see how much it had grown since the 7 week scan. Little bub measured perfectly at 3cm at had a heartbeat of 170bpm. Thankfully the bleed wasn't near the baby and we were told that it can just happen, which was a relief. Had to go and see my GP and got more blood tests so ended up getting home later in the arvo after it all. Had a two hour nap which was perfect. (Hope I sleep tonight!) Now we don't have long to wait for the 12 week scan on October 4th. Really hope these last few weeks are event free. My GP kept reminding me it was still early which is scary even though she was just doing her job. Ready for Fiji and some relaxation in a week! Cannot wait to do nothing, can barely keep my eyes open at the moment. But very, very happy. Have decided to tell my boss (who doesn't know about the baby) that I was a away because of anemia. The doctor said I was borderline anemic so I have blood tests to back it up ( just have to hide the bit that show my HCG levels!) We've told our close family already so thinking of a facebook message too. Might call and speak to any Aunties that might get offended first. NOt that there'll be too many. I got DH to kiss my belly and pose for a photo at the wedding which might be a nice way. Not sure if I'll announce on fb straight away to be safe. Only two and a bit weeks to wait! Crossing all my fingers and toes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kerikiwi!! How exciting for you!!! Hooray for good results! xx