Closed Thread
Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's a time filled with almost much anxiety as an ivf cycle itself, but keep hope wish! Like the ladies said there is such a range of normal x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome lotsofthoughts we are due on the same day!An exciting time for you at the moment with baby and wedding.

I got my HCG levels checked cause I was having a mini freak out. Lots of clinics only do one with the initial BT. My nurse told me that the scan is what u should go by not the hormone levels.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsathoughts – Welcome & congrats on your BFP and your up and coming wedding.
    Rtkirk – those numbers still look great to me. Im so terrified as well I have already had 2 scary moments of waking up with bleeding, but all is still good and the tiny heart is beating away! I would ask your FS if you can have Bloods every week. My FS does them up to 8/9 weeks.

Veritas – awesome numbers! 74 is not too bad. My progesterone went down as well from 102 to 40 I was already on 2 x P400 a day and a combo at night. So when it went to 40 they told me to do another P400 so now doing 4 pessaries a day and since then it is rising again went to 88 and last week was 202.

Wishnhope – Wow your progesterone numbers are high maybe they use some sort of different measuring method?? Your Hcg is still rising which is the main thing.

I cant wait till Monday more bloods and then on Tuesday another scan I will be 7w6d!!

All the best ladies for your bloods next week. Look forward to the updates

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **Roll Call - Est Due Dates**
    April
    KeriKiwi 3rd (date scan 20th)
    Arlais 6th (date scan 27th)
    Veritas 7th (date scan 22nd)
    Amps 11th (date scan 26th)
    Wishnhope 12th (date scan 21st)
    Rtkirk 18th (date scan 26th)
    Lotsofthoughts 18th (date scan 30th)
    HamptonK 21st

Congrats and Welcome Lotsofthoughts.

Count down for some scans this week. 3 days to go Kerikiwi and 5 for you Veritas!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a very vivid dream last night that we got told we were having identical twins at my dating scan Only 3% chance of that happening though so not terribly likely!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I'm tentatively joining this group. We had 2 day 3 embryos transferred on 3rd August and I got my beta back today at 780 . I have a 2 yo DS conceived on our 4th IVF cycle. This was our first one trying to conceive no 2 (or 2 and 3!).

I'll have a read back and catch up with everyone.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not too long for you either Wish :-)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to crash. But woooooo congrats veritas!!!! ^_^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterLass View Post
    Hi Girls,

I'm tentatively joining this group. We had 2 day 3 embryos transferred on 3rd August and I got my beta back today at 780 . I have a 2 yo DS conceived on our 4th IVF cycle. This was our first one trying to conceive no 2 (or 2 and 3!).

I'll have a read back and catch up with everyone.

Welcome! Nice starting beta

I'm glad it's worked out first time for you this time around! Any tips you can give us first timer ivf preggo girls would be appreciated

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else really struggling to sleep? I had issues getting comfortable with aches which were solved with a memory foam mattress topper, but now my brain just wakes up and that's me done, might be 4am, might be 2am there's no telling when and its almost impossible to get back to sleep.

Add to that the progesterone induced poo problems and a bit of nausea and zero interest in food and I feel just great lol