Closed Thread
Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm with you bedlover, I can't think of anything worse! Plus, I have my water piping hit and dh prefers luke warm, no deal on the cold showers.

I really feel for those of you with MS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm with you Bedlover. Showering with DH is so unpleasant. Not sexy at all. There isn't enough room for both of us to be comfortable and he likes it a lot cooler than I do.

Congrats Ngaiz on your scan. I didn't hear anything at my scan but saw the light fluttering so good enough for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so awesome to log on and see the fantastic news from JJ, Jeannie, Bedlover & Ngaiz!! Congrats ladies on your healthy little beans . I hope I'm going to be in your shoes this time next week.

Nirok- pfft to the conception indicator indeed! I agree with Arlais, step away from the POAS! Good luck for your scan today .

Butterfly- if you're going to puke on your DH then the shower is the best place for it . I think you'd better start getting him used to the idea that growing a human is hard work and HE should be pampering YOU . My DH has been falling over backwards for me since getting our BFP, its the cutest thing. Bummer about the MS, I hope you can find a way to function through it and that it doesn't stick around too long. I had to laugh at your realisation that life with a newborn won't be as peachy as a J&J commercial!

Arlais- not good that the MS is getting worse . Have you found something that helps keep it at bay or do you just suffer through it?

Wishnhope & rtkirk- last night was the first night I've slept right through in weeks, but usually I'm awake from 3-5am and only getting broken sleep either side of that. It sucks but I'll take whatever's coming at me if I get a take-home baby.

Hampton- I think its awesome your FS sees you up to 10wks. My clinic hands you over to OB (or whichever ante natal care provider you've picked) after the 7wk scan. I'd keep the appointment purely because I'm a worrywort and wouldn't refuse any chance to see bubs. Great that you're able to go to the same place that you went with your DS. You sure didn't muck around between babies! Are you terrified of having 2 under 2?

Hi to everyone else

AFM- Happy to keep the good news coming today . I had my 3rd & final BT with my clinic this morning and Hcg levels have gone up to 25451 (was 4512 this time last week). This little bean is hanging on!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So funny the differing opinions re showering DH and I shower together at night every day, its kind of "our time" no tv, no dogs, no distractions. I was also getting really dizzy in the shower so having DH to hold onto me was helpful! As for the morning shower DH gets up at 5am and there aint no way Im getting up to shower with him then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha Ha! I really enjoy the comments on this forum. Too funny because I can relate. When I was dating my husband, the first time I had a shower at his place he invited himself in like it was the most natural thing in the world. Sure took me by surprise, we'd barely seen each other naked by then. I think there are just some things you shouldn't share, even with your partner, like how you wash your butt-crack! Since our bfp he has been especially considerate of what's best for me and our baby.

Congrats to all those who had scans and bts. My 12week scan is booked for Sept 30th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL funny how different we all can be isn't it? Our "shared shower" is a bit of a tag team event most of the time - I'll usually start off, do all the important hairy stuff, then DH jumps in, gives me a nice back scrub, then I jump out and leave him to wash his butt crack in peace

SimpsonDesert - the only thing I've found that keeps the sickness at bay is eating, which seems weird! Basically if I don't let myself get hungry I'm okay, so I always have something on hand to snack on. Even last night just before going to sleep I ate a couple of handfuls of seeds and nuts to keep the hunger at bay until breakfast this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your wonderful scans JJ, bedlover, Jeannie and ngaiz.

Nirok, great numbers and yes – stay away from those sticks!!

Simpson, congrats on your blood test – great to see those numbers rising nicely.

Hi to everyone else. I hope the tiredness and MS isn’t getting you down.

I have a scan late afternoon today so I will report in later tonight. As for the bleeding, some bright red blood on Friday evening which just tapered off and then again on Sunday morning. MS is still here so I am hoping I can keep the good news coming on this thread today!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (17-09-2013),jeannie1  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck LMM!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

LittleMissMagic  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg!!!
    So I did go for the scan referred by my gp just now!! Sitting waiting to get the disc....
    Measuring perfect for 6+1 with a heartbeat of 134 that she even put on the disc for hubby!!!
    Freaking out in a good way now!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (17-09-2013),hwaterhouse  (17-09-2013),jeannie1  (17-09-2013),Orchids  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, Nirok!! That is such good news!!! It must be such a relief for you. Congratulations.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

nirok  (21-09-2013)