Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to post much but I read along where I can.

Good to see some good news from scans today, that's very exciting.

I have my first OB appointment this Thursday. We are going to see the same place that we went to for DS. It's pretty much a year exactly since we have been there when we took ds for his 6 week check up after birth I'm hoping they do a quick scan and we get to see belly bub again and maybe hear the heartbeat as we haven't yet. I am 9+2 today
    Our 12 week scan is booked for the 10th of oct and I can't wait.

I am meant to have a repeat appointment and scan with my fs next Thursday as he usually likes to see you through til 10 weeks, but I am kind of wondering if there is any point ongoing when I will have already had my first OB appointment? Mind you it's another chance for a scan lol.

Hope you are all doing well and not too exhausted or sick. I am so tired, dh sent me for a nap this morning and I thought sure ill have a short one, I came back 3 hrs later lol and I'm still so tired.

Look forward to more good news from everyone as the 12 week scans start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jeannie and Bedlover! So lovely to see their little heart flickering on the screen.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone I'm so happy to report that our scan went well. Our little one has a heartrate of 125 and is measuring 7w0d, exactly where it should be. It was such an amazing moment hearing that little thumping heartbeat, one I don't think I'll ever forget. Dh was lost for words and all I could do was giggle in disbelief. I was all booked into my Ob but found out this morning my FS now delivers at the hospital I want to birth at so I'm changing haha. It will be nice to have the same dr all the way through, someone who will understand my paranoia.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just read back a page, congrats bedlover and jeannie!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (17-09-2013),jeannie1  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so happy to hear everyone's good news.

Congrats to Jeannie, Ngaiz and Bedlover- its the best feeling when you hear that heartbeat. I was so happy I cried!
    Ngaiz good that you get to keep the same Dr.

Sorry Butterfly your barf story made me laugh too. I'm sorry you are feeling so unwell.
    I am suffering more from insomnia then anything else at the moment. Anyone else?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (17-09-2013),Butterfly39  (17-09-2013),jeannie1  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ngaiz!!

Rtkirk Im struggling big time with insomnia atm, Im a shocking sleeper at the best of times (6/7hrs a night) but now Im down to 4/5hrs, its killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully I don't seem to need to get up for a trip to the loo quite as much now, so I'm sleeping pretty well - still feeling tired though!

It makes me laugh that my ticker says the morning sickness should be easing up, if anything it's gotten worse over the past week or so! Totally sympathising with you Butterfly - DH and I usually shower together but luckily when I was having a particularly pukey day last week he'd showered earlier that morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Ngaiz I'm sure your FS will find personally delivering his or her creation very satisfying too . I would do the same but my FS is out of the obstetrics game now ... Which is a shame because I really like his bedside manner.
    Congratulations on your scan X I can't imagine that feeling. Mine is on Friday and I'm hoping its ok. Something must be going on in there for me to be such a spew monster ATM..... Hopefully it will be ok. I can understand your paranoia, and everyone else's... There are so many variables in this and you want everything to be going smoothly, and sometimes your body doesn't play ball !

Had an odd moment last night - saw a friend who had a 4 wk old baby. It seemed very cranky and wriggly and screamy. I had sudden fears about how different this reality appeared to the serenity of the johnson and johnson baby ads on the tv....

anyway Hampton yes the tiredness is making me quite feral. This is not usually how I like to be! A little frustrating but I'm sure will all be worth it If I get an actual bebbeh out of this.

Arlais yes we do the shared shower thing usually too but I think DH might be rethinking this set up after his spew body wash this morning. Ew! I'm hoping things will get better but have gotten out some shopping bags and some emergency ginger snaps to put in my bag for work tonight. It involves a lot of driving worse luck... Better to be safe than sorry

rt kirk & wish - yes the sleeping is annoying also.. Have been rattling around at 2am like a demented old nanna wondering why the hell I'm awake while DH happily catches flies in bed. Resisting urge to put things in his mouth

Simpson thanks for the detailed updates - yes DH is in for a huge reality check I think I've spoiled him as he seems to be already needing time to adjust to my reduced level of fawning. He came home yesterday and his dinner wasn't cooked as I was so sick and tired and he felt quite unloved as a result. Diddums. The joys of the male ego. Never mind that I work evenings - where's my dinner? In the end he felt bad and cooked me a chop. So I guess today's spew is karma haha

Wish hope thanks for roll call! My scan is 20/9

the most wonderful thing in the world is that I have discovered woolworths online shopping and home delivery. Where have you been all my life?
    sticky vibes everyone
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 17-09-2013 at 13:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Wish- its totally crazy isnt it? Im going to bed at 8pm and waking up at 2am not able to get back to sleep. Usually Im a pretty good sleeper but at the moment...
    I guess its better than M/S though- Arlais and Butterfly I hope it passes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's with all this showering together business?!?

I love my DH but couldn't think of anything worse!! I like my personal time in the shower.

I think we have showered together maybe 5 times ever and that was for / part of BD'ing!! Otherwise he can rack off and leave me to shave my legs in peace!!