Closed Thread
Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lotsofthoughts have a wonderful day tomorrow... How exciting.. Enjoy every moment cause it just flies!! Looking forward to hearing about it..

Ngaiz lol.. It's a shocker isn't it.. I feel sick but haven't actually been sick.. I think that would make me feel better.. Dunno.. I've been like that on the train.. I keep thinking should I get off the next stop! Lol

Oh no Bedlover and arlais.. Nothing worse than not being able to sleep.. I'm sleeping ok but just feel like a can't get enough! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Easily! My regular night time routine is up to the loo every 2 hours and sometimes it takes more than an hour to drop off again. It's gone from being easily able to sleep from 8pm to feeling tired but not sleepy until around 11pm :sly:
    The insomima is killer, I dont have to pee all the time (odd?) Ive always struggled to get to sleep but now Im awake every hour!! WTF!!
    So freaking tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow Lotsofthoughts and enjoy Fiji. Do make sure you take time to take it all in. Have a wonderful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am exhausted and insomniac too... I thought it was my new medication causing the insomnia .... Soooooooo tired. Exhausted. sleep not restful. feel like eating everything but then nothing appeals. Needle like stabbing pain in my pubic bone, Boo.

Plus...cant get the idea of twins out of my head? Distracting myself trying to pick baby names.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Cant believe it's my wedding day!!!!!!! Good advice about trying to take it all in, going to try my best. I slept until 4:45...which is good for me lately. Going to survive on adrenalin and excitement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy wedding day! Enjoy walking down the aisle

best wishes for a wonderful life together
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-09-2013 at 16:05.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy wedding day lotsathoughts :-)

I agree, cappy you are truly amazing and your strength and determination is simply awe inspiring. I wish the best for you x

Totally with you all on the insomnia and being dead tired. Woke at 1 last night to pee, three o'clock came before sleep did. The night before back pain haunted me :-(

And the all day nausea with nothing at the end is just frustrating. I've only actually been sick once. I'm not saying I want to be vomiting but one without the other is just silly lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya all! hope everyone is doing well and welcome to all the newbies. So glad its the weekend!!!!

Lotsathoughts
    – All the best for your special day today, have a blast!

Cappy – I am so sorry to hear the sad news! Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust for your next round.

Update about me…from week 10 I have been slowly weaning myself off all my meds! YAY no more Clexane! As of next week I will only be on Aspirin up until 36 weeks. Still feeling nauseous as all day long, hopefully it will disappear soon.

I am so excited that of next week I am going to share the news to the world! hahaha The count down is now on to my 12 week scan which is on Tuesday 17th Sep! cant wait to see its little heart beating away!

Good luck to everyones 12 week scans coming up..

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Roll Call - Est Due Dates**
    April
    KeriKiwi 3rd (12 week 17th Sept)
    Arlais 7th (12 weeks 25th Sept)
    Veritas 7th Congrats its official!!
    Amps 11th Congrats its official!!
    Wishnhope 12th (12 weeks 27th Sept)
    Rtkirk 18th Congrats its official!!
    Lotsofthoughts 17th Congrats its official!!
    HamptonK 20th Congrats its official!!
    LittleMissMagic 20th Congrats its official!!
    Manchesterlass 24th
    Orchids 27th Congrats its official!!
    Hwaterhouse 28th Congrats its official!!
    May
    JJTiger 4th (Date scan 16th Sept)
    Bedlover 5th (Date scan 12th Sept)
    Jeanie1 7th (Date scan 17th Sept)
    Ngaiz 6th (Date scan 17th Sept)
    Butterfly39 8th
    Nirok 13th (Date scan 24th Sept)
    SimpsonDesert 11th (Date Scan 24th Sept)
    June
    Hugs needed
    Cappy
    Hopingformore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Thank you! Cant believe it's my wedding day!!!!!!! Good advice about trying to take it all in, going to try my best. I slept until 4:45...which is good for me lately. Going to survive on adrenalin and excitement
    Happy wedding day!!! It's sure to be one of the happiest, longest and most exhausting days of your life - worth every minute

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app