Closed Thread
Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad your bleeding has stopped Ngaiz. Those numbers sound great and it must be such a relief.

Veritas sorry to hear about your mum. Have you shared your happy news with her?
    By the way I want to wish lotsofthoughts congrats for your wedding for this weekend! I hope it's a beautiful day for you both. And enjoy Fiji.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Simpson. Congrats on your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yes lotsofthoughts, congrats on your impending wedding!!

Ngaiz I saw the GP this arvo for some follow up stuff and mentioned the loss of symptoms and the cramping, she said both were normal and not be concerned. She suggested if I was still concerned I could do a HCG to see if there still doubling but with my first trimester testing next week I should just wait. Im confident shes not worried so just going to enjoy the lack of symptoms and what will be will be.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Ngaiz. I'm in hospital at the moment after just having my D&C. At least now the hormones should go back to normal now and I'll be able to better handle the emotional pain.
    I think I need to get a whole lot of tests done before I go any further as this is just getting to be too much to bear.
    Hopefully there's some reason for our horrendous luck. I'm thankful I don't suffer from depression as I think I'd be a basket case.
    I hope all of you ladies have uneventful pregnancies and go on to have your precious little healthy babies. I'm in the hospital where I had my son and its really just hitting home to me how amazing it is to ever have a baby. They seem so hard to come by for some of us. I thank you all so much for all of your support x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cappy For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry hoping and cappy.. It's just so unfair and I'm so sad for you both.. Sending you lots of hugs.. xx

Veritas I'm sorry you are going through that with your mum.. I lost my father to cancer 23 years ago... It's just the worst seeing them like that. Spend as much quality time with her as you can.. It's precious!

Welcome simpsondesert.. Congrats on your BFP.. Sounds like you've had a tough ride and so happy it's happening for you.

That sounds great ngaiz and wish.. Must be so reassuring for you

AFM counting down till Monday when I have my 7 week scan.. Praying there is a healthy heartbeat.. I've got shocking MS.. All day long, so that's got to be a good thing??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

cappy  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas, hope you're ok. So glad you got to see bub and hear the heartbeat xx

Welcome SimpsonDesert. You seem to have some great advice there, it will be nice to hear from you on this thread.

Ngaiz, so glad the bleeding has stopped! Sounds like you have a grat doctor there.

Thanks for my well wishes. Had a few dramas with the accommodation but all sorted now. Lots of family are travelling from interstate and o/s so I wanted them to be looked after.
    Just had a yummo dinner at Kylie Kwong's with some family. Found out my cousin's wife is pregnant and due April 22nd so pretty exciting. If all goes well they'll be nice and close. Feeling really tired and am looking forward to a low key day tomorrow. Can't wait for the day to arrive xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome and congrats, SimpsonDesert.

Veritas, glad all went well with your OB and great to hear that little heartbeat again. I hope you are enjoying this time with your Mum. It must be do so difficult. Hugs.

Ngaiz, glad your bleeding has stopped. It's just so disconcerting even though it is more common than most people think.no more bleeding here either. I have a scan on Tuesday too. I will be 9 weeks 2 days then.

Lotsofthoughts, enjoy every second of your wedding weekend! We look forward to hearing how it all goes.

Cappy, I just want to say that I really admire your strength for all that you have gone through. You are such a strong person. We never know our strength until life hurls something at us but you have come through more than anyone should have to deal with. Wishing you all the best for the tests and I hope you get some answers. Hugs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

cappy  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lotsathoughts have a great weekend and enjoy your wedding day for all that it is. Take time to embrace the beauty of it, don't let it rush by.

Jj-I thought I was going to hurl in an elevator today 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Small complain from me: I am exhausted and have insomnia at the same time. How is this even possible?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Small complain from me: I am exhausted and have insomnia at the same time. How is this even possible?!?
    Easily! My regular night time routine is up to the loo every 2 hours and sometimes it takes more than an hour to drop off again. It's gone from being easily able to sleep from 8pm to feeling tired but not sleepy until around 11pm :sly:

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

cheekynumum  (13-09-2013)