Closed Thread
Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hwaterhouse My symptoms should start fading at about 10ish weeks (so ive been told) my faded mostly by Tuesday last week and I was only 8 weeks 3 days. Im now 9 weeks 4 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard not to worry Wish. I've read about plenty of women who never get any symptoms at all but I guess it's harder when you have them and they leave early. I'll be thinking of everyone who is having difficulties. It really brings home the reality that these little lives are so fragile.

Ngaiz glad the cramping isn't severe and that you are doing what you can to see what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopingformore & cappy my thoughts are with you both it must be such a tough time xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, I hope you are holding up ok. Hope the bleeding stops and your blood tests come back with a nice increase. I think at 6 weeks 4 days they could scan and hope to see a hear beat.

Wish, I would go to emergency if you are worried. Hopefully everything is well and it will be reassuring for you to see that little heart beat. I told my GP that because of my history I didn't want to wait until my 10 week appt with OB for next scan and she happily gave me a referral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an awful and sad day for our little group.

Cappy and Hoping - I have no words. I am so sorry.

Ngaiz and wishing - hang in there.

Big hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, how sad!! What an awful day today. I'm so so so sorry Hoping for more and cappy. I just don't know how I'd feel in your situations. So upsetting

Ngaiz- I hope you're ok. Thinking of you.

Wish- I've had no real symptoms this week either. I still have bloating but that never went down from ivf. I'm trying to put it out of my mind at the moment.
    Hope you get to speak to someone to put your mind at ease.

Fingers crossed for everyone. Sad day. Sending hugs to everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls don't even apologise..i'm so so sorry for your loss Cappy. Its just so unfair! Take good care of yourself. Today has turned out to be such a sad, sad day....

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Apologies for the me post ladies. I have just returned from my OB appointment and its bad news I'm afraid. The baby no longer has a heartbeat and I have to have a curette on Saturday morning. All the best to all of you and thanks for your support. Just another set back but I'll be back on the IVF train again soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz & Wish - thinking of you both and hoping that things will all be ok.
    Yes Wish just go to emergency to get checked up. Piece of mind is so important. Don't even bother about what others will think... i'm learning that more and more these days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone really appreciate your thoughts and kind words

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I think you should just go and get checked too. Nothing to be embarrassed about and no reason to think you have no place being in emergency. If you feel something is wrong you should definitely go. I'm sure the doctors and nurses will be more than happy to help give you some piece of mind. Fingers very tightly crossed for you